My 4 boxes of Razor Ink Vault

bblair_2002

Rookie
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Just listing the hits here. I'll have to dig out the inserts this weekend and put them on my site.

Autographs

The 4400
Chad Faust as Kyle Baldwin

The X-Files
William B. Davis as Cigarette Smoking Man

Lost
Daniel Roebuck as Dr. Leslie Arzt
Dustin Watchman as Scott Jackson (signed in silver #278/300)

Hellboy
John William Johnson as Agent Clay

Alias
Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman

Charmed
Elizabeth Gracen as Vampire Queen
Julian McMahon as Cole Turner

TVs Coolest Classics
Donna Douglas as Elly May Clampett

Buffy Women of Sunnydale
Kali Rocha as Halfrek

Angel
Mark Lutz as Groosalugg (traded to steviek)

Boxes

The 4400 Season 1
Kaj-Erik Erikson as Danny Farrell autograph

Hellboy Animated - Sword of Storms
Chris Moreno Hellboy sketch #099/275

Star Wars Evolution Update
Nalini Krishan as Barriss Offee autograph

Smallville Season 6
Tahmoh Penikett as Wes Keenan autograph (PC)
Kyle Gallner as Bart Allen pieceworks (PC)

Lost Season 3
Michael Emerson as Benjamin "Ben" Linus autograph

Traded a Serenity auto,common Smallville auto and a Sawyer relic from my Lost box break to a buddy of mine for the 4400 Faust auto and Smallville box since I'm a huge fan. All in all,I had alot of fun breaking this stuff and may even try a couple more if the price doesn't skyrocket lol.

Thanks,
Brett

KINGSCARD said:
cool break im very interested in the william b davis auto if its ft please check my cards thank you

Sorry but nothing caught my eye for the Cig Smoking Man. Nice Bonds and Pujols pieces in your PC page though.

see Brett, me, you and moonpie should have just gotten our act together and gotten a case...woulda been $41 bucks per box delivered and I'm sure between the 3 of us, we woulda went through the 20 boxes

Adam - They run around $50 a box at the moment. When they first came out it was around $42 so they've gone up some since it's release. Not quite sure what you mean on the 2nd question though. What this stuff is (if that's what you're wondering) is that inside every box of Razor Ink Vault you get 3 autographs from past Inkworks sets along with a sealed 24 or 36 pack hobby box of a non-sports product. Hope that helped.

Phil - Probably woulda been a good idea. Have an offer on the table on another site for a couple of nice Smallville autos so whether that person accepts my offer will let me know if I'll crack another box or 2 or not. One good thing about this product is that some autos that were once impossible to afford before are alot more affordable to buy now.

i asked becasue atlantasportscards sell the VAULT boxes... and the regualr Razor Ink... both 2008 i thought... maybe i was mistaken

Ohhhhhh ok,I gotcha. Razor Ink Archives are 5 packs to a box and each pack has an autograph from a past Inkworks set inside a magnetic holder. From the breaks of those I've seen,I have not seen any better autographs from the Archives that aren't in the Vault boxes too. In comparing the prices of the 2,you can pretty much see that Vault is easily the bigger bargain for the price.

Todd - You should buy some,these things are awesome.

tndcollectables - Replied to you on my other thread.

Med - I thought it was pretty cool too.

I bought one and it was OK. Skeet Ulrich, Sanaa Lathan and Don Stanton autos. My sealed box was Heroes which had nothing in it but base cards.

TKCards said:
I bought one and it was OK. Skeet Ulrich, Sanaa Lathan and Don Stanton autos. My sealed box was Heroes which had nothing in it but base cards.

The Skeet Ulrich should get you your money back on the box at least if you sell it,but a bummer on the Heroes box :( I'd consider that a good break.

Back