razor ink vault box breaks all cards ft

KINGSCARD

Bench Warmer
hi everyone broke a handful of these vault boxes didnt do that great for myself but all cards are for trade there is a really nice hayden panettiere cheer leader pieceworks card ft that books 140, im looking for any auto's from buffy and the x-files thats all i collect all cards listed below are available for other razor inkworks auto,s also looking for a kristen bell auto from veronica mars if anyone has one please lmk plus i have the new NSU price guide if anyone needs to know the prices on there non-sport auto's thank you also the vault boxes where alias(2),4400,and heroes not the best i was looking for a x-files or buffy box to break also looking for a sealed box of those if anyone has any thank you

heroes
hayden panettiere rare sp pieceworks (cheerleader costume red swatch)

alias auto's
anthony cistaro A38
kurt fuller
ric young

smallville auto's
tahmoh penikett A50
amber mcdonald A53

lost auto
john terry A7

4400 auto's
david eigenberg A8
kaj-erik eriksen A6

alias pieceworks
carl lumbry (red jacket) pw6 season 4
isabella rossellini (4color multicolor blouse) pw6 season 3

thank you pictures will be posted on my trade site under non-sport auto's in a few hours thank you

dacubs- i would be interested in the auto from angel you have if you would like to swap one also like 1 of the anna kounikova auto's lmk thanks

all auto's have been sold as a lot thank you for the interest, i have the hayden panettiere costume sp left i will be starting a new thread for that thank you

Back