2 boxes Razor Ink Vault, 1 box Razor Signature Cuts National Convention Edition

Dacubs?

Bench Warmer
Bought a couple of boxes just to try out some of the non-sport stuff. Razor Signature Cuts was a good price, and Razor Ink Vault is a new product released on sept 1st, 2009

Razor Signature Cuts is 1 encapsulated card of a cut signature of a "famous" person

Razor Ink Vault holds a mystery box of a recently released product from different companies (mostly Inkworks) with boxes such as Charmed, Lost, Harry Potter, Alias, etc are possible. Also included are 3 autographs, in a toploader with a uncirculated sticker seal over it. (The stickers stink, because it covers up a lot of the card, but as one villager pointed out to me, what's to stop me from opening it and taking it out of the stickered top loader and putting it in my own. Most of these autos were released in other products, but Razor, bought out Inkworks and all their inventory)

So here we go...

Razor Cut Signature National Convention Edition

well, its a 1 of 1, but it not a famous enough person, cuz I never heard of him

Leon Uris (Historical Fiction Author)
2009razorcutsignatureleonuris.jpg

Razor Ink Vault Box 1:

Autos:
Jancy Butler (Witchblade)
2002witchbladeyancybutler.jpg

Tamara Taylor (Lost Revelations)
2006lostrevelationstamarataylor.jpg

Don Stanton (Looney Tunes)
2003looneytunesdonstanton.jpg

My Box: 2008 Indiana Jones Heritage (Box sells for $28 on blowout, so I thought about trying to sell it to get some money back, but how can I leave a box unopened, even though the auto odds **** (1:42 packs) and sketch cards (1:54 packs)...but I luck out and hit an auto...(nuts, was hoping for Harrison Ford or George Lucas)

Roshan Seth
2008indianajonesheritageroshanseth.jpg

Razor Ink Vault Box 2:

Autos:

Jeffrey Jones (Sleepy Hollow???)
1999sleepyhollowjeffreyjones.jpg

James Marsters (Smallville Season 5)
2006smallvilleseason5jamesmarsters.jpg

Patricia Wettig (Alias Season 2)
2003aliasseason2patriciawettig.jpg

My Box: Star Wars Evoution Update (Blowout has these at $25 per box, but again, I had to open it, esp with a chance to hit a cut auto) Autos 1 per box on average...and my auto is

Maria de Aragon as Greedo
2006starwarsevolutionupdatemariadea.jpg

Nothing really for trade at the moment as I have no clue who is good or not...If anyone can shed some light as to how I did, I would appreciate it

Leon Uris (Historical Fiction Author)
2009razorcutsignatureleonuris.jpg

that is just sick i would love to add that to my pc let me know if it becomes available

Back