Mr. Mint's Tantrum

oregonweim

Bench Warmer
From the cover of the latest SCD (if you don't subscribe I recommend it :D)

mrmint028.jpg

What exactly does he do anyways? Does he just buy or does he buy to resell? Just a loaded person who likes cards? Can anyone tell me.

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Someone must of hurt his feelings, i agree that there's more to the story.

honestly, he was pretty upset about location last year in anaheim. I can appreciate the 'tenured' dealers wanting certain locations and traffic conditions, but people thought he was a little over the top bitching out in anaheim too.... we knew last year he wasn't coming not a surprise.

Why is this guy one of the faces of sports cards? The guy rips off clueless collectors to make a profit for himself. Its like someone tricking kids into giving him their candy, and connote himself Willy Wonka. If he does show up at the show, can someone here punch him in the face for me? Thanks.

Why is this guy one of the faces of sports cards? The guy rips off clueless collectors to make a profit for himself. Its like someone tricking kids into giving him their candy, and connote himself Willy Wonka. If he does show up at the show, can someone here punch him in the face for me? Thanks.

also one for me to:D

Back