Mike's Pro Football Hall of Fame Collection

Sweet patch.. never seen a Largent multi color before for some reason o_O

Most of the older players do not have "patch" cards because there were no stitches for the numbers, this one is three colors but the color is the old school rubberized numbers, but still pretty unique.

Most of the older players do not have "patch" cards because there were no stitches for the numbers, this one is three colors but the color is the old school rubberized numbers, but still pretty unique.

Yeah, it looks like the jersey was blue. Then they painted the white stripe. Then they painted the green stripe over that one. It really is a sweet looking card, though. Thanks again, Troy!

Here's one that I got in the mail today from a trade with @scottyb13. Mr. Sweetness himself!

10crr52wp.jpg

Walter "Sweetness" Payton /299

This is a patch I've been looking at for a WHILE, and was finally able to pry it away from its previous owner. In case any of you are wondering, this is the patch that I was talking about in my "Decent Auto vs Sick Patch" thread. I hope, after seeing this card, you all still feel like I made the right decision.

11amca1925cc.jpg

Cris Carter /25

Finally got another add in the mail today from a trade on another site. This one I really wanted because I used to have the same card (except mine was the patch version). I'm a sucker for the old Limited cards, too, so that made it even more desirable.

It's not my "hit list" card, but it's still a nice add imo.

08lltt65100rb.jpg

Raymond Berry /100

Back