Mike Bell AUTO FS #'d

cabdoc3

Bench Warmer
I have a Mike Bell 2006 Sage #A5 Autograph #'d/999 for sale. This belongs to my daughter, she has 2 and wants to sell 1 to pay a couple ebay auctions off. We will accept Paypal only (BC she needs that to pay the auctions. This card went straight from a pack to a screw holder and is in Mint Condition. These are hot auto's of a player that has several auto's on beckett's hot list including this one here. Mike is one of the most in demand rookies people are buying which is why it's on beckett's hot list. One of his auto's is even in the First place on their hot list. He is a very hot prospect with alot of potential to become a big star running back, especially since he is on the denver broncos in which running backs shine and have always do well. This card is for SALE only so please no trade offers for this card. If you are interested in trading check my site for all my cards available for trade. All the cards on that site are for sale or trade. The price she wants is $12 for the card and your choice of shipping methods. First, shipped in a toploader and white envelope is $1, if you want a bubble envelope with delivery confirmation it's $1 more for a total of $2. The card will be well protected either way. The bubble envelope is to give a little more added security (especially since this is an auto. PM or e-mail me if you are interested asap because this is a first come first served deal since their is only one. Thanks and Happy Collecting...

Back