michaelou44

Well Rexy boy, You will find more than not that think he is. Just a fact. Also I guess u think Miles is an elite coach right???
Sounds to me like you and poopy pants suck each other off every nite just talking about how bad you hate my SOONERS. lol
So keep the stupid comments boys.

Well Rexy boy, You will find more than not that think he is. Just a fact. Also I guess u think Miles is an elite coach right???
Sounds to me like you and poopy pants suck each other off every nite just talking about how bad you hate my SOONERS. lol

Really? That is the best you can come up with???? "C'mon Man"

Who are the elite coaches in CFB these days? Seriously, who would you pay $3-5 mil a year to coach your team?

Saban
Miles (I can't believe I actually just wrote that, but he is)
Meyer (though I personally think he is very overrated)
Chizik, naturally :)
Stoops?
Brown?
Peterson?
Gundy?

The list is not long. In my book, Saban is really the only elite coach in CFB.

Wrong yet again. I could care less about Oklahoma, and only post about them to rial you up. I enjoy hearing your asinine commentary on why your shitty team is so great. Keep the excuses coming, I want to hear them.

tumblr_lcqa7oM2i91qctt4o.gif

1295860495597.gif

Back