michaelou44

Poopy Pants

Bench Warmer
07453771_u_mad_gif.gif

he will be back to bash whatever team loses the Bama v LSU game in a couple weeks and tell chuck that UGA sucks

Well I wasnt going to respond to this thread but since u morons are asking for it, I will rant a little. It seems to me that its ok when my team loses that you guys can run your mouths but when I do, ots not right. Is that about right????? well sorry Im not one to keep my mouth shut shen a sob runs his mouth after week 1. Funny how I ran all of you pussies off after that 1st week then you all come running back after OU loses. So wow you guys dont so nothing I do huh. All I Wanna say Is BOOOOOOOMER SOOOOONER and fuck all of you boys. Oh and I dont have to say how georgia sux, im sure he knows it. Year after year after year.lol

NIU sucks this year, poke fun at me...i was hoping the guy would make the kick to send it to OT so NIU would lose after winning the Turnover battle 5-0...people are still talking like NIU can take the MAC West, but i think its highly unlikely with the defense they have this year...that said Chandler Harnish should get MAC Player of the Year and has potential for a 6th or 7th round look, ala Chad Spann who landed on IR with the Colts after making final cut...

Well I wasnt going to respond to this thread but since u morons are asking for it, I will rant a little. It seems to me that its ok when my team loses that you guys can run your mouths but when I do, ots not right. Is that about right????? well sorry Im not one to keep my mouth shut shen a sob runs his mouth after week 1. Funny how I ran all of you pussies off after that 1st week then you all come running back after OU loses. So wow you guys dont so nothing I do huh. All I Wanna say Is BOOOOOOOMER SOOOOONER and fuck all of you boys. Oh and I dont have to say how georgia sux, im sure he knows it. Year after year after year.lol
I only have one thing to say to you.

u_mad.gif

I like UNC btw.....and Oklahomo has the same chance at winning a national title as they do:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

My eyes are bleeding after reading that. If you want to rant a little, please make sense so we know what you are talking about. Unless of course the tears in your eyes aren't dry yet, and you couldn't see what you were typing. In that case, you have a legitimate excuse for sounding idiotic.

You think you ran people off? The people posting ITT are the remaining few that are here every day.

I love that you still take joy is attacking UGA like I care what you have to say.

funny thing is that he is so insecure that he came on the website for the first time in weeks just to check to see if we posted something about him

Back