michaelou44

Will he ever admit how much Oklahoma sucks? I think the '07 Fiesta Bowl was the greatest football game I have ever been to and what makes it so much better is that Oklahoma was on the losing end.

It was quite fun seeing all the bitch ass Oklahoma fans cry and sulk in their seats because they lost...kinda like you are doing now.

UMAD-1.gif

Well I wasnt going to respond to this thread but since u morons are asking for it, I will rant a little. It seems to me that its ok when my team loses that you guys can run your mouths but when I do, ots not right. Is that about right????? well sorry Im not one to keep my mouth shut shen a sob runs his mouth after week 1. Funny how I ran all of you pussies off after that 1st week then you all come running back after OU loses. So wow you guys dont so nothing I do huh. All I Wanna say Is BOOOOOOOMER SOOOOONER and fuck all of you boys. Oh and I dont have to say how georgia sux, im sure he knows it. Year after year after year.lol

If Georgia sucks, where does that leave Oklahoma?

You guys are tooo funny. i find it amusing that its okay for you all to run your mouths but when i do its wrong. As for u rexy boy, Stoops is an Elite coach plain and simple, his record speaks for itself. I know he only has one National Title but unlike most teams he has a chance to win it most years. I do blame him for the Baylor loss. Why would you call a timeout when you havent stopped Griffin all night. But I still wouldnt trade him for another coach. Maybe Richt lol

You guys are tooo funny. i find it amusing that its okay for you all to run your mouths but when i do its wrong. As for u rexy boy, Stoops is an Elite coach plain and simple, his record speaks for itself. I know he only has one National Title but unlike most teams he has a chance to win it most years. I do blame him for the Baylor loss. Why would you call a timeout when you havent stopped Griffin all night. But I still wouldnt trade him for another coach. Maybe Richt lol

It's because the only time you ever come over here is to talk shit. If you would actually act like a sensible adult instead of a 13-year-old kid, we wouldn't give you hell.

When did I ever say it was wrong for you to run your mouth? Obviously I wanted to hear your idiotic response, otherwise I wouldn't have started this thread and bumped it. The only reason you can't run your mouth is because Oklahoma keeps losing. Dry your eyes, put on your big boy pants, and stop whining.

Mark Richt > Bob Stoops

I think you just proved my statement.

Back