Hockey May 2020 Mid-Low Budget Hockey Group Box Break!!

1. northicehero99
  2. maple19
  3. franklinguy52
  4. redwing40
  5. PAVI39
  6. Obert22
  7. Indiana Jones
  8. Indiana Jones
  9. franklinguy52
  10. Mike
IP: 2601:40d:c100:9080:3889:6e5f:9f3:e2a
Timestamp: 2020-05-30 13:52:39 UTC

Don't use this service for giveaways! Use Multi-Round Giveaways instead More Info

You have randomized this list 3 times.

Transactions are posted, and as promised I put some extra goodies in everyone's package

Please confirm all transactions and I will post up Junes break by tomorrow

Hey everyone, the mail has been a pain of late, please update transactions, I actually have packages MIA since March, mostly from Canada and taking it as a loss on some big money cards.

Hey everyone, the mail has been a pain of late, please update transactions, I actually have packages MIA since March, mostly from Canada and taking it as a loss on some big money cards.
Canada post was closed for a while so that could have impacted it. Got mine today. Thanks for the extras!

please update transactions

I'm curious as to whether any of you are seeing the options to either confirm or reject these transactions? I looks like only Troy and I have confirmed the transactions. Since we're both team members I'm wondering if there is a bug preventing you guys from seeing it?

If it is there, the transactions should be confirmed before either member can add feedback for one another.

I'm curious as to whether any of you are seeing the options to either confirm or reject these transactions? I looks like only Troy and I have confirmed the transactions. Since we're both team members I'm wondering if there is a bug preventing you guys from seeing it?

If it is there, the transactions should be confirmed before either member can add feedback for one another.
I am only seeing Troy's and yours on the list. I thought maybe he was still creating them and had not gotten to me yet. I also did not get a notification there was one out there (if you have that over here?).

I am only seeing Troy's and yours on the list. I thought maybe he was still creating them and had not gotten to me yet. I also did not get a notification there was one out there (if you have that over here?).

When you're viewing the transaction manager, look at the top. There should be a link that says "Your transactions" directly below the main navigation. I guess I should change the way the links are displayed. As far as a notification, we don't send out email notifications but you should have received an alert. You can view all of your past alerts here: https://sportscardclub.com/account/alerts. If there isn't one there, let me know and I'll look into it.

All that said, looks like we need to do some updating to the Transaction Manager. I'll make it so that the main link defaults to your transactions, and also add an option to receive email notifications for transaction updates.

When you're viewing the transaction manager, look at the top. There should be a link that says "Your transactions" directly below the main navigation. I guess I should change the way the links are displayed. As far as a notification, we don't send out email notifications but you should have received an alert. You can view all of your past alerts here: https://sportscardclub.com/account/alerts. If there isn't one there, let me know and I'll look into it.

All that said, looks like we need to do some updating to the Transaction Manager. I'll make it so that the main link defaults to your transactions, and also add an option to receive email notifications for transaction updates.
It was probably me. I was expecting it to be listed right there, not looking for a link. I am so blonde. LOL :) Actually, just old and don't like figuring out new things like this. LOL :)

I got it now and it was updated. Sorry for my dumbness. ;)

Beyond that we gonna do another break??? Huh!? :)

It was probably me. I was expecting it to be listed right there, not looking for a link. I am so blonde. LOL :) Actually, just old and don't like figuring out new things like this. LOL :)

I got it now and it was updated. Sorry for my dumbness. ;)

No, I can see how it might be confusing. Evidently you're not the only one who didn't figure it out. Like I said, only Troy and I had confirmed our transactions so far. Glad you got it figured out. Now you'll have to figure it out again when I update it all to work like you were expecting it to before. 😆

Back