mail from the land of the rising sun Rob will likey

deimos

Bench Warmer
got this in today, bought it a few weeks ago.
this one came from japan.....which makes it the gold that traveled the longest distance for my set:clap:
giantsmanning.jpg
#49/50

thanks for the look and comments:salut::salut::salut::salut::salut:

Last edited by a moderator:
how do you know it went the longest distance :think: i had a card from Chicago (70 miles away) go to Honolulu first :wall: so you may have had some misrouted stuff that went somewhere without you knowing :shifty:

how much longer on that set, and how do you display them?

how do you know it went the longest distance :think: i had a card from Chicago (70 miles away) go to Honolulu first :wall: so you may have had some misrouted stuff that went somewhere without you knowing :shifty:

how much longer on that set, and how do you display them?
i was only counting the distance from where i bought it. im not counting how many times it was circulated. as far as the set....I still have quite a few to go, these cards are getting really hard to find now:( display wise, i was thinking of buying a frame from krusin:salut:

Very nice man! Love the set your doing, I wish I could do a set my attention span is crap/,

I have that Smitty 1/1 on the bay, I fried my new laptop I just got so I have to buy another!! I just sold 1 of my Exq quad auto patches so I do have the money now to finish paying for my new laptop so I put a real high BIN on the Smitty but I'm thinking of pulling it.

Back