sometimes i feel like im being watched...

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
alright, most of you know, i get a ton of mail, and i get it from all over...Japan, Taiwan, England, Australia, Canada, South Korea, just to name a few...

i had a notice in my box yesterday to come to the post office for my latest purchase from England...it came with some lovely green tape on the end that says...

U.S. Customs and Border Protection EXAMINED BY...

well ill be a monkeys uncle, this is a first...

anyway, heres what came from across the pond

now you might be saying to yourself, 'but sliq, i saw you sold one of those' and yes i did, and here is the story...

i bought the one i had for probably $11 dlvd, because i am a shawn johnson fan, i had it tucked away, but i saw someone was paying stupid money for them, so i figured id pull mine out, list and replace it later...sold it for $50, so $45 after fees...

so buy it back i did, for $44.79...so an easy $0.21 right?...well come on now, you people should know better by now, if im only making $0.21 on a $50 card i have issues...

so these came with the johnson

so yeah, the 4 ladies for $0.21 less than what i sold my johnson for (oh and id sell her my johnson, but shes engaged now)...

so maybe you havent been following along when i said that about the hottest cards going were the 2012 Topps Olympic Female Gymanstic Relics...in the past 6 months ive sold...

Luikin $46
Sacramone $24.99-$45.99

and this is my first Wieber, but last sale was $15-$20, i dont track her much...

so how did i pull this off?...people fear shipping prices...$12.49 shipping...but it was FLAT, buy 1 pay $12.49, buy 4 pay $12.49...i wasnt home when they popped so i got outbid on some of them, as the seller had bronze and silver versions up as well, which sell for about the same as a base version...

Back