Lsu #1 & Usc #2

Thats right! College football is gone to hell this year. LSU is gonna be the national champs in the end. They are too tough. LSU#1 and this comin from an ACC fan. UNC

I dont think Auburn can beat LSU but then again everything else has gone to hell i college football this year so you never know. But I dont see it happening LSU is too strong. They just beat the defending national Champs. I think Theyll go undefeated to a national title

Tarheels(2005) said:
I dont think Auburn can beat LSU but then again everything else has gone to hell i college football this year so you never know. But I dont see it happening LSU is too strong. They just beat the defending national Champs. I think Theyll go undefeated to a national title

Auburn had just beaten those same National Champs the week before, so depending on which team shows up to play error free ball this could be a great game... In Auburn's two losses, they pretty much beat themselves... They now seem to be kickin on all cylindars... Look out in the Bayou, we will be along directly...

Back