Looking To Possibily Trade For High End Cards!

cardcollector73

Bench Warmer
Hello....I`m new to this site and kind of excited what offers I can find here. I`m looking into trading if the deal is right I have quite a few high end cards in my photobucket and want everyone to check it out and see if I can get any deals done fairly!

http://s746.photobucket.com/albums/xx102/hockeyfan_05/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

I`m looking into collecting autographed RC`s right now and anything low numbered! Patch/Autos or just autos from Hockey,Baseball,Football,Basketball and maybe Tiger Woods as well.

The sets that intereste me alot are the following The Cup, SPA Future Watch, Dominion, UD Ultimate, Bowman Chrome or Bowman Chrome Draft.
Football and Basketball not to sure about which sets are better to collect when it come to rc`s?!

Players I like are: Price,Ovechkin,Crosby,Malkin,Seguin....
Harper,Strasburg,Trout,Heyward,Price,Posey,Puljos,Jeter....
Brady,Rodgers,Ryan,Peterson,Stafford,Luck,Griffinlll.....

I think you will find most members here are fair traders. Welcome to the site.
Leafsfan1967 is our hockey moderator. contact him for any of your hockey needs or trading questions.

Welcome to the site! The most collelctable rookies for Football and Basketball are Topps chrome and any refractors. Topps Rookie Photo shoot autos are pretty hot for basketball too. Since Panini took over Basketball in 2010 and Topps cant do Basketball anymore National Treasures and the like seem to be the best sellers.

Welcome to the site! You have chosen some pretty decent players to collect. They are definitely on the pricey side, as well. :yowza: LMK if I can help you in any way. I do have a signed 8X10 of Alex Ovechkin available, from the most reputable company in the hockey memorabilia market, Frozen Pond. I obtained it from one of the 5 times I've met Ovechkin at their public autograph signings. LMK if you are interested at all. Troy

049-1.jpg

Back