💥 Looking for San Diego Padres Cards!

Would love to complete archives set

36 Nolan Jones - Colorado Rockies RC
94 Julio Rodríguez - Seattle Mariners
96 Michael Toglia - Colorado Rockies RC
121 Kirby Puckett - Minnesota Twins
176 Luis Arraez - Miami Marlins
192 Wade Boggs - Boston Red Sox

but not picky . Anything will really work for the lot.

View attachment 17436
Sorry John I checked and don’t have any of those archives cards available at the moment. Please let me know if there is something else I might be able to get for you. Thanks!

I have these.

Manny Machado 2019 Stadium Club #226 $1.50

Fernando Tatis Jr 2021 Topps Heritage #137 $1.50

Fernando Tatis Jr. 2021 Topps Heritage #21 PO HL $1.50

Fernando Tatis Jr. 2021 Topps Significant Statistics #SS8 $3.00

Looking for anything with a bv of $3.00 or more each from my wants below.

MY WANTS:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K_3_Mi9bflk8Ub8egdrXAv9UJuYxOSbG--jPq7OiwmA/edit?usp=sharing
Only could find one from your list at the moment:

1996 Upper Deck V.J. Lovero Showcase #VJ3 Derek Jeter $5.00

Do you have any Trout cards to trade? How soon do you need the Padres cards? Butch
Sorry Butch don't have any Trout cards available at the moment. Please let me know if you can use anything else. No rush on the Padres cards though...planning to set up the card fundraiser tables for 3 different tournaments first one is towards the end of March, then one in April, and the third one at the end of May.

Thanks,
Mike

Hi friend, I have some inserts in my trade page, and I can find lot of base if you want. LMK and I will start looking here. You need all years or just from the last past years.
LMK
Thank you! Base is fine for these cards too. But I'm not sure that I'll be able to find much for you of the players you collect at the moment since I think we have made some trades semi recently and I don't know if I have any new stuff available of your guys you collect. Please let me know what you would be looking for in return. Thanks!

I have these:

topps chrome 2022 manny machado #90
topps chrome 2022 fernando tatis jr. 150
topps 2023 stars of the mlb manny machado #smlb-55
topps 2023 series 1 manny machado #400
topps 2023 series 1 xander bogaerts #538

looking for a phillies numbered card in return

Sorry Butch don't have any Trout cards available at the moment. Please let me know if you can use anything else. No rush on the Padres cards though...planning to set up the card fundraiser tables for 3 different tournaments first one is towards the end of March, then one in April, and the third one at the end of May.

Thanks,
Mike
Do you have any RC's of the following? Gunnar Henderson, Adley Rutschman, Corbin Carroll, Julio Rodriguez and Oneil Cruz.

Hey Josh,

Thought I had some of those guys available but couldn’t find any at the moment. Did find this one though and wanted to see if you might be interested in it. A sweet custom cut Bo Jackson auto card that was made by our very own @kclj520!

View attachment 17444

PLMK if you might be interested in the Bo for some Padres cards. No worries if not I can keep an eye out for cards of the guys you listed.

Thanks,
Mike
That’s fantastic Mike! I can most likely get that auto verified by JSA Authentication, they are here in upstate NY quite frequently…
I already went ahead earlier today and shipped out the Padres cards to you as a surprise!!!! 😮 a 50 count box and a couple team bags, the boys won’t be disappointed!
Go ahead and post, I’ll put tracking # on our transaction…

Thanks Josh

That’s fantastic Mike! I can most likely get that auto verified by JSA Authentication, they are here in upstate NY quite frequently…
I already went ahead earlier today and shipped out the Padres cards to you as a surprise!!!! 😮 a 50 count box and a couple team bags, the boys won’t be disappointed!
Go ahead and post, I’ll put tracking # on our transaction…

Thanks Josh
So awesome thanks so much Josh!!! I’ll post it up for us now! :)

Do you have any RC's of the following? Gunnar Henderson, Adley Rutschman, Corbin Carroll, Julio Rodriguez and Oneil Cruz.
I know I have a couple of Oneil Cruz RC cards from the previous break when I picked up the pirates as a draft team. Let me pull them and let you know what I have.

I have these:

topps chrome 2022 manny machado #90
topps chrome 2022 fernando tatis jr. 150
topps 2023 stars of the mlb manny machado #smlb-55
topps 2023 series 1 manny machado #400
topps 2023 series 1 xander bogaerts #538

looking for a phillies numbered card in return
Awesome I can definitely find you a Phillies numbered card for those. Feel free to post for us. Thank you!

Back