⭐️ Good For Now! Looking to Trade For/Buy Cards for our Fundraiser Table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything Packers, Twins or Brewers would be fine.
Okay sounds good please feel free to post it up and I will gather some cards of players from those teams to send out to you with the next package I will be sending your way. Thanks Dave!

Any new 2024 Bryce Harper stuff?
Bo Jackson?
Any football 🏈?
I have some football relics and autos that I could trade if you might be interested. Could do a random assortment or you can let me know what teams you would be interested in and I can see if I have any.

Mike, gonna roam through dupes boxes to see what I can find for you. Will set up freebie when done. May not be a boatload, but it’ll be something. Carlton

Hey Mike, I can send 12-15 stars. Do you happen to have and 2024 topps chrome inserts (2 or 3 will work). Whatever we work out, Shipping to me can wait until next package.

Hey Mike, I can send 12-15 stars. Do you happen to have and 2024 topps chrome inserts (2 or 3 will work). Whatever we work out, Shipping to me can wait until next package.
I should have a few 2024 chrome inserts I could do for those. Please feel free to post up. Thanks John!

Any updates Mike? LMK so u can send with Rays Freebie stuff…

Thanks Josh
Thanks for the follow up Josh. I checked and confirmed that I don’t have any football star relics or autos at the moment. Let me know if you would like me to list the cards I have from any particular team to see if you might be interested in any of them. If not, no worries at all.

Thanks,
Mike

Hey everyone!

The fall baseball season for the boys is just getting started and we are planning to run our baseball card fundraiser table again since it was so well received last year and was an absolute blast to set up.

That being said, I am looking to trade for or buy cards that we can add to the table. We have focused mostly on Padres stars in the past but the kids have been asking about star players from other teams as well so we’ll open it up this year to include more teams and variety for them.

Please let me know what you have and what you might be looking for in return for a trade or how much you would be looking to get in return for a sale.

Thanks to everyone in advance!
I have a lot of star non base from the phillies if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back