Gone! Chipper Jones 10 Card Lot Including GU Card FT

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
IMG_0758.jpeg

Hi everybody. I have this 10 card Chipper Jones lot that includes a Game Used Jersey Relic card. Looking to trade this lot for some San Diego Padres cards (current Padres preferred) that I can use for my son’s Cooperstown baseball tournament fundraiser. Please let me know if anybody is interested. Would also consider selling for $10 delivered ($ would also go towards the fundraiser). Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Hey Mike,

I have a 2021 Topps Heritage Purple Refractor Manny Machado #566 BV $10. I doubt that gets me close to what you're looking for, but would you consider partial trade/cash?

Doug

Hey Mike,

I have a 2021 Topps Heritage Purple Refractor Manny Machado #566 BV $10. I doubt that gets me close to what you're looking for, but would you consider partial trade/cash?

Doug
Hey Doug,

Does the Machado Purple Refractor and $5 trade/cash deal sound fair to you? Also, would you be okay with me holding these and mailing with the next batch of cards I have for you? Just trying to figure out a way to maximize how much $$$ I can give to the boys for their fundraiser with this deal. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Mike

Back