Long time trader,but new here

B

bblair_2002

For those who don't know who I am,my name is Brett. I have been trading online for about 5 years and I've done around 1,000 trades over the years on various sites. The trading aspect of this site doesn't look very active,but I'm always up for stimulating hobby discussions and I like reading box breaks and stuff like that.

My hobby pet peeves are people who can't communicate and mail out on time,"ebay" value traders and Photobuckets.

Stumbled across this site via a link on Non-SportsCardForum where I'm an administrator.

Hope to see y'all around in some capacity.

:starwars:

Brett

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see you here :salut:

We definitely have alot of passionate sports fans and a ton of great discussion here. The trading will come.

Welcome....this isn't exactly a trading hot spot, especially for anything other than football cards. A lot of conversation about products and the sports we love though:cheers:

I hate slow shippers too.

My biggest pet peeve is people that think that book value has any relevance though. Some people need to have a book to think for them I guess.

awesome card in your sig...

we actually do a fair amount of trading, but most of us have been around for 2 years or so on various inclinations of this site, so most of that is done via pm's and stuff...

90% of my trades have been done through pm.

100% of my freebies have been done through pm.

Basically what I'm saying is, Unless its crazy high value. Chances are it's not getting posted in the forums. We trust eachother here and we all see the hobby the same. We collect who we collect and thats that. Value does matter to the extent that I'm a new collector (within the past few years) and my high dollar stuff isn't exactly what others call high dollar. It really depends on who you talk to.

But yeah if you're new, your first couple of trades will be done via forums. After that and building some trust. Mostly pm.

Hopefully that helps.

Dustin

Welcome!! You will enjoy it here. Fun conversation and you can find people to trade with. You just have to look at stuff.

Back