Let’s Talk Some Football

AndyDrummond

MVP
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
IMG_2375.jpeg Hey all! This weekend’s full slate of preseason games has me thinking about where my Lions will finish this season. With that in mind, let’s do a football giveaway. All you have to do to enter is let me know who your favorite team is and what you think their record will be. I’ll draw a winner later today.

-Andy

View attachment 20347 Hey all! This weekend’s full slate of preseason games has me thinking about where my Lions will finish this season. With that in mind, let’s do a football giveaway. All you have to do to enter is let me know who your favorite team is and what you think their record will be. I’ll draw a winner later today.

-Andy
got my FBL draft tonight. let’s go Seahawks 11-6!!

got my FBL draft tonight. let’s go Seahawks 11-6!!
I have been playing in a league for years, if you’re not present on draft day you are kicked out. Had to go back to Detroit for a funeral, so the league decided I could stay in if they got to draft for me. Worst team I’ve ever had.

I have been playing in a league for years, if you’re not present on draft day you are kicked out. Had to go back to Detroit for a funeral, so the league decided I could stay in if they got to draft for me. Worst team I’ve ever had.
that’s brutal. draft is tomorrow. ill usually have my phone open at least to try to make a pick but have had to rely on the computer draft some times. i should make it tomorrow though.

Back