less than 50 days away

UGA will NEVER play a Thursday home game. They would have to cancel classes for Thursday AND Friday. Mike Adams wont let that happen.

It's not that they wouldn't play a Thursday night game, it's just not economically viable. You wouldn't have the draw from alumni and everyone else who goes to games.

A football weekend in State College it brings in some 200,000 people, if you don't have a ticket to the game you are tailgating. I don't see people taking off from work Thursday and Friday to drive out.

It's not that they wouldn't play a Thursday night game, it's just not economically viable. You wouldn't have the draw from alumni and everyone else who goes to games.

A football weekend in State College it brings in some 200,000 people, if you don't have a ticket to the game you are tailgating. I don't see people taking off from work Thursday and Friday to drive out.
Stanford would still sell out on a Thursday (if it wasn't against a Div I-AA school). That I can guarantee.

Not saying games wouldn't sell out, you just wouldn't have the festivities and money dump you would normally have on a weekend.

Back