Racing Leafsfan1967's New Additions

Nice haul! The Hamlins are sick and that Edwards auto is sweet (well, all the Edwards autos are sweet, lol). I got a Kahne just like that 2010 PPS, I like that set. I still need to get an Edwards and Truex autos to complete my current driver auto PC. :D

Just picked this auto/RU (2-color) #20/20

scan0011_zpsed85f01b.jpg
[/img]

Picked up these 2 tonight from the same seller. I'll probably use the Mark Martin jumbo firesuit card for a nascar contest prize. Not a huge fan of Ignite, but this SP'd Biffle is numbered 5/5, so decided to grab it for the PC, or perhaps for a future trade? It wa only $13.50. Sorry for the crappy pics, but that was what the seller posted.

$T2eC16VHJGQE9noM,Kt3BRD,szd5Dw~~60_3.JPG

$T2eC16R,!ygE9s7HJGyjBRD,8,UoZQ~~60_3.JPG

Picked up these 2 tonight from the same seller. I'll probably use the Mark Martin jumbo firesuit card for a nascar contest prize. Not a huge fan of Ignite, but this SP'd Biffle is numbered 5/5, so decided to grab it for the PC, or perhaps for a future trade? It wa only $13.50. Sorry for the crappy pics, but that was what the seller posted.

$T2eC16VHJGQE9noM,Kt3BRD,szd5Dw~~60_3.JPG

$T2eC16R,!ygE9s7HJGyjBRD,8,UoZQ~~60_3.JPG

Finally, these cards showed up today, and I'm absolutely livid. I was sent a plain one color firesuit/auto card instead of the one pictured in his auction that clearly shows 5/5. I bid on this solely for this reason. I did not want a common unnumbered Biffle card like this. To make matters worse, the back of the card is all chipped along the top, and the top back left, and right corners are slightly dinged. I messaged this guy with a nasty, but acceptable post, but I doubt he'll do anything, so I'm just gonna end up with a card I don't want, and overpaid for, because this guy is a dishonest, deceitful, and immoral human being. I can file an item not the same as claim, but what would be the point? They'll tell me to send it back with tracking, and insurance, which will be $15 probably, so really not worth it. If he doesn't do something to make this right, I will just be forced to neg him with an nasty message. Here's what I was sent instead of the 5/5 Biffle. It's pretty funny that the Martin card sent was the exact card in the scan he provided, but the Biffle was not. Either he's a lazy POS, or he deliberately did that to extract extra money from his auction, but either way I'm the one out. I wouldn't of even bid on this had i known that was what i was buying! :mad:

scan0002_zps7f6b21e4.jpg

scan0001_zps0cbe4348.jpg

hope you have contacted eBay and PayPal... and the local authorities. Here in Michigan I can go to the local sheriff's department and give them all the information... and they will go after this punk.

...and did you notice this card has been placed up for auction again?

keep us posted Troy!

Well, I guess there's nothing else I can do now. He didn't even argue, but just refunded not only the entire amount for the Biffle, but also included a refund on the Martin card. He went well beyond what I would have expected, so I can't really complain. Perhaps, he made a mistake, and posted the wrong scan, but either way, it sucks, because I don't get the card that I should now have in my possession. He's still way ahead of the game after the refund, if he sells the 5/5 for what he's got it listed it for, which is probably why he probably did the refund. Now he can try to sell the 5/5 for much more on a BIN, and if it doesn't sell he still gets to keep the card. What can you do? :(

dt-sells has issued a full refund for your payment.

Message from merchant: Hi Troy, Please accept my apologies for mix-up. Here's a full refund for both of the cards. Danny

Glad you were able to get your money back. The guy does have a ton of Positive Feedback, with a 100% rating, and accidents do happen... but I can understand how upset you were when you opened the package!

Forgot about this thread, but maybe that's because I had no new nascar to show? I was looking through here, and most of my pics are missing, so I may have moved them around in my photobucket, I guess why there are no longer visable? Anyways, I had a bit of credit in my COMC account, so I decided to pick up a few low end items tonight for my collection. I hated having a balance over there, lol!! Needed an auto of everyone here except Elliott, but I've always wanted this one in particular, so decided to grab it. Also, didn't have one of these Earnhardt rookies, so got that, as well. Still want his pulled from release 1988 Maxx rookie, but that will have to come when I get some money together. They aren't cheap.

62573f62-5d8a-4ec3-8686-7d4f04e27aa6.jpg

3ff90fb5-c679-4f72-b9ba-48faa91f1c7d.jpg

7776ea99-eac6-49e5-8965-ce8365574a61.jpg

4af6ca80-9ef2-4fff-b3f3-ab9f1d286a50.jpg

9e5ce115-1214-4f7b-82a6-efd48bfbf686.jpg

Last edited:
Back