Racing Leafsfan1967's New Additions

Picked up this beauty tonight. My first dual nascar auto, and it's from my favorite Press Pass Brand Showcase!

$(KGrHqRHJEcFDJbkprI0BQ4MgS3eeQ~~60_12.JPG

I just picked up this beauty tonight! :eek: Sorry Randy, as I hate teasing you with Kyle pickups, but when i saw this one I just had to have it for my PC! Anytime I can add a nice low numbered auto, plus 5 different race used colors, I can't help myself. :eek:

$(KGrHqJHJFUFDK7i2t7kBQ6N5BzRJw~~60_3.JPG

hmmmmm....I wonder what Hockey I have recently picked up that you might want? lol... oh...if it was only that easy!

hmmmmm....I wonder what Hockey I have recently picked up that you might want? lol... oh...if it was only that easy!

The weird thing is although I'm a huge hockey guy, I really haven't had a whole lot of interest in hockey cards of late. Could partially be because of the lockout, but I really don't like any of the new stuff out for some reason. Any hockey I've been getting lately has been of old timers. The new regime are a bunch of greedy you know whats. :mad:

Picked up 4 more decent cards tonight that were all from the same seller, so saved a bit there. The 2 autos are definitely going into the PC, as I was missing both guys. The 2 race-used may be heading into the PC, I haven't decided yet, but I may actually use one, or both for contest prizes. We'll have to see when I get them in hand if I like them, or not, but the prices were good on everything.

3210527378504040_1.jpg

Brad Keselowski auto 20/50

2211750930914040_1.jpg

Ned Jarrett auto

2211750929034040_1.jpg

Kyle Busch race used firesuit/glove/shoe 54/75

3210527392384040_1.jpg

Tony Stewart race used firesuit (3 color) 13/25

Back