Hockey Leafsfan1967's Mail Day Thread

Yeah, the Lemieux is a tough one to get, I had a few from a box break, but long gone as I traded them off a year back ago, nothing big, and forgot who I had, goodluck on the others, sure you will be nailing the set before you know it, minus a few high ends unless you hit the lotto, like me on some Red Wings I want so bad, just untouchable!

three more very nice parkys! congrats Troy!

Thanks, buddy! This guy has a few more I need that I've never seen before, so I'm hoping to snag a few more on Saturday. He actually has a bunch more I need, but money, you know? They are more common, so not worried about those right now.

Its sweet seeing the Parky Auto's for your set, Nice Lindsay and Gartner Auto's also! Garry Unger was way before my time of watching Hockey, think I was 13 in 1983 when he last played for the Wings. Thanks for sharing Troy! Congrats!

Dino! Dino! Dino!

Congrats on three more autographs for the PC!

Thanks, Randy! I'm mad at myself for letting the Bobby Hull go this afternoon, because I was after Tery O'Reilly, Rick Middleton, and Marc Tardif (1st one I've ever seen), as they are a lot more rarer. I would have gladly paid the $44 for it, which is where it ended. The 3 I snagged tonight are very rare. That is the 1st Tkachuk I've ever seen, so glad to knock off him. The only one I haven't seen yet off my wantlist is Rod Gilbert, and Patrick Roy. Can just imagine what thaey'll go for when one of each surfaces?

Had some ebay sales, so thought I'd add a little more to the PC. No Parky autos today, as there aren't any available I need up for sale, but I did add a few old guys ink tonight, and some Gretzky cards (4) that were priced too good to let pass. May be a couple more autos in a couple hours from now, we'll see how it goes.

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0007-3.jpg

Last edited:
Back