Hockey Leafsfan1967's Mail Day Thread

Troy.... give us an UPDATE on how many Parky's are left... just like to know who they are... and we will try to help!

40 to go. I'm at 106/146. Many of the ones needed are unattainable for me right now, as the rarity, and prices are just too high. Even when some of these rarely pop up, the sellers always have a rediculous inflated price on them. Some, you just never see. I'll post a list when I get some time!

I like the old-timers autos, I have ever since I bought some Pristine Retired and Legends packs. Pulled some cool autos out of them, but they're not hockey so I won't mention 'em here lol

It's just the "homage" thing for the retired players that I like. You know, remembering the greats from days past. Most of the rookies you see today are not going to last, as my massive rookie collection attests lol...I wiki'd a bunch of 'em and see this guy played on this team, on the practice squad, then moved to this team, on the practice squad, then never "played" again lol

I have respect for the old timers, so finding an auto or relic of them is usually more fun for me than finding a rookie's auto or even a star player's auto.

Cool cards btw.

I like the old-timers autos, I have ever since I bought some Pristine Retired and Legends packs. Pulled some cool autos out of them, but they're not hockey so I won't mention 'em here lol

It's just the "homage" thing for the retired players that I like. You know, remembering the greats from days past. Most of the rookies you see today are not going to last, as my massive rookie collection attests lol...I wiki'd a bunch of 'em and see this guy played on this team, on the practice squad, then moved to this team, on the practice squad, then never "played" again lol

I have respect for the old timers, so finding an auto or relic of them is usually more fun for me than finding a rookie's auto or even a star player's auto.

Cool cards btw.

Plus the old timers have every letter signatures that always impressed me, unlike the overpaid punks of today who barely make an effort at their signature, and most of them offer a worthless, ugly scribble that annoys me like mad. They could learn a lot from the old time HOF'ers.

hey leafs I have some ultimate cards 06/07 Ultimate Jersey Henrik Lundqvist 091/200

06/07 Ultimate Signatures Gilbert Brule

Back