Last Night in Raleigh!!!!! Lots of pics!

Sycotic

Bench Warmer
I just woke up about an hour ago, got home about 3am. Insane game and we are in the playoffs!!!! Our D still looked a little rough to me. And to see Ward stop a Crosby breakaway and a Malkin penalty shot was nuts! CAM SAYS NO!

And now that I have seen Crosby play live, he truly is a little B****. Talking and crying to the ref every other minute, especially during the TV timeouts. He put a cheap shot on Staal and laid him out and there was no whistle. Don't know if that made it on TV or not, but Staal got right back up and delivered a shot of his own. Then Jordan and Eric bumped each other around quite a bit on one shift and that was pretty funny to watch. Then the game went into OT and not one person in the arena was standing. Babchuk put in the game winner and I thought the roof was going to blow off! I am not going to waste time with a bunch more typing, I have quite a bit of pics, some are dark because I haven't taken the time to brighten them up yet. And let's see after the game, I met Conboy, Wallin, Jokinen, Helminen, Eaves, Ruutu, and BRIND'AMOUR!!!!! I will scan in the autographs I got in a bit.

Cam
P1010757.jpg

Cole
P1010760.jpg

Samsonov
P1010765.jpg

Got both Staals in this pic
P1010767.jpg

Leighton
P1010776.jpg

Staal
P1010777.jpg

Corvo
P1010780.jpg

Cole and Garon were joking around.
P1010783.jpg

Lil Bitch
P1010789.jpg

Malkin
P1010793.jpg

action on the ice
P1010803.jpg

action on the ice
P1010808.jpg

After Staal's goal
P1010813.jpg

After LaRose's goal
P1010822.jpg

Gotta have Flair in here
P1010826.jpg

faceoff
P1010833.jpg

Jordan Staal
P1010841.jpg

Cam
P1010860.jpg

Faceoff
P1010873.jpg

After we won
P1010883.jpg

P1010885.jpg

P1010887.jpg

3rd Star Staal
P1010901.jpg

2nd Star Babchuk
P1010902.jpg

1st Star Ward!!!!!
P1010903.jpg

I asked Conboy if we could put up a fight pose and he was like "Hell yeah!"
P1010905.jpg

Wallin
P1010906.jpg

Jokinen - I don't think he speaks much English, he said "yeah" to everyone and nothing else. It was funny.
P1010909.jpg

Ruutu- He pulled so damn close to the fence, I am jammed between it and the car and had to balance myself on the fence with the puck in my hand.
P1010908.jpg

BRINDY!!!!
P1010907.jpg

Thanks for the look!

Awesome Dave! You got shots with quite a few of them and Brindy is a big win for you.

Nice win in the game as well. Was hoping it would be a regulation one though. Now to hope Florida takes the Pens tonight and puts the Rangers one game closer to golfing. :dance:

Wow, looks like an awesome time. You must have had great seats to get those shots. Love the faceoff shots!

wow...awesome!!!!! that was an amazing game to watch on tv. cant imagine how cool it was live!!!! that pic w/Conboy is really cool, and rod brind'amour:cheers: nice playoff beard you got going;)

wow...awesome!!!!! that was an amazing game to watch on tv. cant imagine how cool it was live!!!! that pic w/Conboy is really cool, and rod brind'amour:cheers: nice playoff beard you got going;)

Conboy was really really cool. Hope he stays with the team and doesn't go back to Albany. And yeah, I haven't shaved since my daughter was born, so that is five weeks now. I figured I am out of work so I would try to grow it out and everyone around me has also nicknamed it my playoff beard.

Kelly, you know how psyched I was to see Brind'Amour come out! I always seem to miss him but I caught him this time. He looked tired though, he didn't talk much. He looked like he just wanted to go home and go to sleep but I finally got to meet him! :cheers:

Back