Football Larry Johnson....Getting Traded? No Way!

Which of these teams may LJ be traded to?

• Philly

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Atlanta

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Green Bay

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Chicago

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • New York Giants

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
where u hear he being traded i sware he better stay on cheifs he is there franchise back i dont see why they would trade him all they need is a franchise qb which they have now in brodie croyle get rid of green get a nice wr and ur good for now.

I honestly dont see him being traded anywhere as of now. The Giants have Droughns and Jacobs and they also drafted a sleeper Ahmad Bradshaw from Marshall!! Remember that name he is the sleeper of the draft. The bears have Benson and they drafted Garrett Wolfe so I believe there set. The packers who knows they mat be the place he ends up but what will they give? Atlanata maybe be a better fit but from what I hear is they are happy with Norwood they wouldnt mind to pick up a bigger back but i dont see LJ type going there. Philly(were im from by the way) are too big of wusses to give up anything for him in the first place so scratch that. What I hear is the Chiefs want alot for him, and are not budging just like the Trent Green situation!! Another place to look out would be the Titans and the Raiders but again too much for those teams to give up at this time!

Back