Football Larry Johnson....Getting Traded? No Way!

Which of these teams may LJ be traded to?

• Philly

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Atlanta

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Green Bay

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Chicago

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • New York Giants

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
ok...

when did i EVER say anything about cedric benson being better than LJ..

the bears believe benson is their franchise back and hes starting for them this year...hes their guy and their sticking with them.

im not angry, im trying to make a point. just because i have caps in my post doesn't mean im flipping out.

what did you expect me to say..

"oh yeah dude benson *****"

I'm done with it. I will get back to original post, but didn't expect a response. If it is apparent I am joking, leave it at that.

Anyway, I don't see him leaving, but i'm sure the Pack would take a stab at him because Favre badly wants some weapons.

I would of said the raiders, if they were an option. I would imagine the head coach would want all the protection to their rookie quarterback. If you have Johnson there, rather than the Lemon guy or whatever his real name is. Then you wouldn't have to worry about blitz blitz blitz to your young QB. But, They weren't an option.

I also agree with Atrain as well. Why would they get trade him after they let all these other guys go.

IS there still talk about trading Green?????????

I really don't have any problem with them trading hall..who hasn't be as productive, sims..is a bum and always has been..product of playing with julius peppers in college, and green...after that hit last year has been rattled and he's about 50 years old anyway...but i'd say to keep johnson unless you can get some amazing player for him or a ton of picks like the cowboys did with hershel back in the day.

This is definitley a topic for the coffee shop right here. So far every option has a selection, we have a different option that came into the talks, we have an argument, and some have even considered changing their mind. I say keep the responses coming in and even more arguments if you all like. Oh, I have sanctioned the arguments here so please do not accuse me of people fighting here.

Daren

i voted philly for 2 reasons

1) i am an eagles fan and LJ is SICK

2) brian westbrook isnt a power back....he is used more as a slot receiver...granted he had a good year last year....should have been voted 2 the pro bowl IMHO...but i think LJ would be a perfect addition 2 an eagles team that needs a power running back....they can use both running backs like most teams do now and it would help LJ last longer and provide a good running balance....GET EM PHILLY!!!

whatwild said:
yes I voted for green bay because of that myself

and the lins have like 4-5 rbs allready
tatum bell
kevin jones
tj duckett
and a few more

the lions do have a lot, but GB does also. They dont have stand out talent, but they're good enough to hold there spot on the team.

Brandon Jackson...
Noah Herron...
and Vernand Morency to name a few.

Back