Football Larry Johnson....Getting Traded? No Way!

Which of these teams may LJ be traded to?

• Philly

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Atlanta

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Green Bay

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Chicago

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • New York Giants

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters

dsizemore

Bench Warmer
I am sure that by now most of you have heard on either SI.com, profootballtalk.com, and from ESPNEWS that LJ may be traded by the beginning of the season. Sources have stated that there are some teams who would be interested in LJ. Now you make the vote on who you think LJ may be traded to and post how you voted and why you think that team would trade for LJ.

I voted Green Bay. I think that after letting Randy Moss get away the organization has to make a big time move for Brett Favre and also to get someone to "slide" into the team captain spor after the leaving of Favre.

Daren

I'd love to say NY but we don't have the cap room. I think he would be smart to go to the eagles...NFC East does not have any bruising takles to beat him up and Philly management has to make up the draft some how for the fans.

Wouldn't surprise me. This month, so far they let Ryan Sims go to Tampa Bay, and Lawarence Tynes go to NY Giants. The big talk about Trent Green getting traded, which still stands a chance of happening. Also, with Dante Hall getting traded earlier.

I dont know what the heck Kansas City is doing, but Im not thinking it is gonna help them win.

IF LJ gets traded. I see NY GIANTS trying to get him beings Barber retiered.

KC go ahead and trade him ive seen enough LJ the last 2 years to amke me puke lol!! If the chiefs trade him I have no idea why because well they dont really have anything but him unless Priest magically reappears lol!

yes I voted for green bay because of that myself

and the lins have like 4-5 rbs allready
tatum bell
kevin jones
tj duckett
and a few more

i hope he goes to chicago so he is in front of garret wolf b/c you know he will need some extra blocking since he is so small but im sure he wil go to the giants since they need someone badly.

i voted chicago tho

stevesokol21 said:
i hope he goes to chicago so he is in front of garret wolf b/c you know he will need some extra blocking since he is so small but im sure he wil go to the giants since they need someone badly.

i voted chicago tho

i don't even think he will be traded but, he wouldn't be traded to the bears, they have benson and wolfe.

The best possibility would be NYG, but i dont see them having anything to offer.

Back