Hockey Lack of Hobby Love

HI: LIndros was disliked from when he played juniors as I would not report to the Soo Greyhounds!
But we here is the Sault Thanked him and his mother for not coming here as the players we got for him helped us to two Menorial Cups!
Then when he said he would not ever play for the Quebec Team it was the Soo all over again!
So he got his wish and went to the Flyers where Bobby Clarke would not that the crap his mother was butting out there and finally Bob had enough of Lindros as will as his mother!
So he got traded again, and even then he only wanted to player for certain teams!
But do not get me wrong I have always liked his hard hitting and the way he played hockey and I am a big Flyer collector, so I do collect his cards as well, so I don't mind the prices for his cards!
But for a player to play his first game in the NHL and already have a 6 million dollar contract was what got me!
Thanks "D" Harpoon

Robert Esche Gets WAY TOO MUCH LOVE LOL I once saw a jeff carter spx radiance sell for 45 and i lost a bid for an esche radiance that went to 60....ive seen esche cards go very high. I think someone who maybe doesnt get the just hobby love would be maybe daniel briere, or shane doan

Back