Hockey Lack of Hobby Love

Bryan_Mc

HockeyJonesin'
who are some players who get no love from this great hobby of ours?

eric lindros
chris osgood
luc robitaille
brett hull
why do you guys think this is?

Lindros doesn't deserve any lol. I wouldn't really say any goalies don't get hobby love, everyone is after goalies even backups and guys in the minors.

keep em coming

why wouldnt lindros deserve any?
865 points in 760 career games?

if not for injuries, he'd be an all-time great!

Brett Hull autos fetch a pretty decent buck. Lindros stuff is way under-rated. Not a huge amount of certified autos out there, and they do okay when they surface. Some other guys who get very little hobby love:

Vinny Lecavalier
Rick Nash
Joe Thornton

I get stuff from these guys dirt cheap. ;)

The one that baffles me the most is Marcel Dionne. You can barely give his stuff away, yet how many goals, and assists does he have in his career? Where is he on the all time scoring list? Baffles me how he gets shunned????

Brett Hull gets no love from me for one SIMPLE reason.

He is always the guy who scores goals against me in NHL on my video games :(

A perfectly mature reason to detest him lol

Leafsfan1967 said:
The one that baffles me the most is Marcel Dionne. You can barely give his stuff away, yet how many goals, and assists does he have in his career? Where is he on the all time scoring list? Baffles me how he gets shunned????

games 1348 goals 731 assists 1040 points 1771

kind of baffling eh?

Hands said:
Brett Hull gets no love from me for one SIMPLE reason.

He is always the guy who scores goals against me in NHL on my video games

A perfectly mature reason to detest him lol

that's what i'm talking about, a truly global discussion

its a Very Interesting Question!

I believe its mostly on MEDIA Hype! ... why some players are so loved and some so hated ( or not liked/cared for Etc ).

There are so many players in the Past and Present that were/are Extremely Insane Players yet , no one seems to care ... very hard question to pinpoint ... but i think its a combination of a lot of factors.

If ya Take a look at the top Goal/assist players of ALL - TIME ... some of the top50 players have cards that are Worth a LOT ... while others are almost worthless ... and ya gotta ask yourself ... WHY ...
if anyone finds out! Let us all know! :)

C

NO The player that I really think never got what he was worth was
Ron Francis
Look at his stats and tell me why he didn't get what a player of his calibur should have got!
Thanks "D" Harpoon

Clarky didn't really help Lindros's cause very much........and when Lindros didn't want to play for the nords it really didn't help either he became very disliked in the hobby from day one........

Back