Football KC vs. Indy

Who Wins?

• Total voters
hey champ b ill bet you on the colts winning against the chiefs..

oh and jaguars ill bet you LJ has under 100 yards on the ground.

horns fan ill take the 100 yards bet. joe, you need to take it easy. its hard to have a good football convo. with someone when all you do is insult them. just an added note- lets not forget the 41-0 route the jets handed manning in their playoff meeting a few years ago =-)

milfhunter800 said:
horns fan ill take the 100 yards bet. joe, you need to take it easy. its hard to have a good football convo. with someone when all you do is insult them. just an added note- lets not forget the 41-0 route the jets handed manning in their playoff meeting a few years ago =-)
lets not forget what the jets have done since:rolleyes: ;) :rolleyes: ;) :rolleyes:

lets not forget what the jets have done since
in 04 they should have definately made the AFC championship game ;-). also, the jets have a really young team. look for them to be even better in the future, especially if we resign cotchery to have one of sickest receiving duos in the NFL.

milfhunter800 said:
in 04 they should have definately made the AFC championship game ;-). also, the jets have a really young team. look for them to be even better in the future, especially if we resign cotchery to have one of sickest receiving duos in the NFL.
yeah as long as pennington is healthy the sky is the limit for you guys the next few years.

milfhunter800 said:

u cant have a better duo than harrison and wayne

hornsfan92 said:
hey champ b ill bet you on the colts winning against the chiefs..

oh and jaguars ill bet you LJ has under 100 yards on the ground.

I will take you up on the bet, Colts could not even stop a H.S. Runnuing back.

Last time I checked, the colts went 13-0 last year? The year before Manning threw 48 or so TD passes?

They were picked to win it all?

Did they? No They choked.

Not just their kicker choked, the entire team choked.

JoeJoeAnt said:
u cant have a better duo than harrison and wayne

It's just too bad though that you cant have a Combo of DT'S named Henderson and Stroud anit it? Face it D wins the super Bowl's O does not, till the colts relize this and get this fixed they will go no where.

I also cant wait till the Colts have to get rid of Freeny, as you see mellon boy there as runed the salary cap.

Now will you relay a message to Manning, NO I will not sign his mellon.

milfhunter800 said:

Thank you hunter, you see Colts fan's or as they are know Choke fan's cant really talk football why.

2005 season goe 13-0 #1 seed in the AFC, Guess what i think the night before they had chicken and it the bone got stuck.

2004 Agian going to win it all, guess what they do not.

All in all the Choke's are been just that under Jughead, and there D gets worse and Worse and Worse. When the Titans, Texans and Jaguars come in the prime next year the colts may have some issues, that is unless Manning can someone come in and save the day on D, But I bet he would choke that up too.

And Manning will countine to say Can you sign My Mellon.

Back