Football KC vs. Indy

Who Wins?

• Total voters
joshsmith said:
You explained it yourself. The colts can't stop the run, KC will own the TOP in the game, and the tempo.

Its pretty hard for Indy to score with KC on the field running the ball and clock.

Well Unless Manning can Play D But he would probally choke there too.

After the game sat. We will be hearing Manning say Can you sign my mellon to LJ.

Wait and see, you will all be eating ur words when the colts contain larry johnson enough to win. Plus they will be getting Bob Sanders back which will help a whole lot. And Jaguars06 ur little jokes u make arent really funny, just thought i would point that out

It would be one thing if the COlts wre playign against LT and the chargers, but they are playing against the chiefs.. Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne have proven to be 2 very superior wide recievers. Understanding this -- COlts win 28-24
LJ has a Huge game 200+

JoeJoeAnt said:
Wait and see, you will all be eating ur words when the colts contain larry johnson enough to win. Plus they will be getting Bob Sanders back which will help a whole lot. And Jaguars06 ur little jokes u make arent really funny, just thought i would point that out

It was funny enough when the Jaguars and Maurice Drew ran all over them.

I doubt that the Colts hold LJ. Bob Sanders will not make much of a diffrence.

There is no way the Colts go Far there D is less than SubPar

And Manning then says to LJ, Hey will you sign my Mellon.

again not very funny....and where are the jaguars now? o yeah thats right there at home watching the playoffs, and like i said before youll see how wrong u are come saturday

I have heard that before too, Last year for a fact.

I could care less if the Jaguars are at home, the Colts will be there shortley too.

If i had to choose going 1 and out and picking in the 20's or staying at home and picking at #17 I am going with the 8-8

Manning will have his Mellon signed agian, by LJ

Maybe Eli is the first manning not to choke, i doubt it though, if it did happen it would be

Hey Lil Brother can you sign my Mellon, loved Big Brother

what do u mean again and like i asked in the other thread, when have they choked ? Ur acting like Manning chokes every game he plays. And ur whole "sign my melon" skit is pretty hilarious. I think Comedy Central is looking for some new comedians, so i think you should register.....

jaguars-what is a big game? If its a playoff game then he beat broncoes 2 years ago and he beat broncoes and cheifs the year before that. What is your definition of a Big Game?

Back