Football KC vs. Indy

Who Wins?

• Total voters
The Colts run defense is still LAST in the NFL, and LJ is what, the #2 rusher in the NFL. They definitely won't stop him, I mean, they couldn't even stop Ron Dayne...Adding to that, as everyone else has said, the Colts go no where in the playoffs.

Not talking about the Jaguars here, we are talking about how many times the Colts have choked, tell me how rings do the colts have in the years they where going to go all the way?

jaguars06 said:
Not talking about the Jaguars here, we are talking about how many times the Colts have choked, tell me how rings do the colts have in the years they where going to go all the way?

1st-manning has beaten brady 2 times, and how can the colts win the super bowl if they havent got there. Jaguars u make no sense what so ever. Lets recap our conversation.

You said the colts choke.
I ask you when have the Colts choked
You asked me when have the colts won a big game
I ask you what u consider a big game
You then starting talking about the super bowl and tom brady

So during all of that you havent answered any of my questions and have nothing to support what u are saying. So to sum it all up, ur a complete moron and just watch epsn and repeat what they say.

jaguars06 said:
You cant just supposedly go all the way thats not how it works. I bet you thought Jacksonville would go all the way but that doesnt mean they will. By the way if were not talking about the Jaguars here why is it ok for you to bring up Tom Brady? He's not on the colts of cheifs so were not talking about Brady here either.

JoeJoeAnt said:
1st-manning has beaten brady 2 times, and how can the colts win the super bowl if they havent got there. Jaguars u make no sense what so ever. Lets recap our conversation.

You said the colts choke.
I ask you when have the Colts choked
You asked me when have the colts won a big game
I ask you what u consider a big game
You then starting talking about the super bowl and tom brady

So during all of that you havent answered any of my questions and have nothing to support what u are saying. So to sum it all up, ur a complete moron and just watch epsn and repeat what they say.

In the Playoofs or a Big game he has never never ever ever beatten Brady.
Second if you think the Colts are going anywhere soon wake up, There D is Terrible you dont win the NFL with out a Soild D.

lafastbreak said:
You cant just supposedly go all the way thats not how it works. I bet you thought Jacksonville would go all the way but that doesnt mean they will. By the way if were not talking about the Jaguars here why is it ok for you to bring up Tom Brady? He's not on the colts of cheifs so were not talking about Brady here either.

They where never never ever ever favroited to go all the way as those who overrate Indy have said for the past few season's.

All I know is MJD and Fred Taylor ran over Indy for more than 377 yards, now Jaclsonville's Ground game is good, but not that good.

Indy just sucks.

The people who favorite them arent on the field they cant prove it will happen. Indys run defense is bad but their offense and pass D are pretty good. Lets just watch the game and see how it goes.

I agree to diagree.

Indy's O is great, however as you said there D has Big and Monster Hole's

Give me one team that has ever went far with a less than subpar D?

jaguars06 said:
In the Playoofs or a Big game he has never never ever ever beatten Brady.
Second if you think the Colts are going anywhere soon wake up, There D is Terrible you dont win the NFL with out a Soild D.

You make zero sense. So ur definition of a big game is in the playoffs against Tom Brady?And how do u win the nfl? Please let me know what ur definition of a "Big Game" is. Or are u only using the term "Big Game" because the guys on ESPN said it?

A Big game is a playoff game, Manning has won two I think VS. Teams that was less than Subpar. How many rings has he gotten?

The Colts are in trouble with that D that got major if not Serouis Issuess with it.

ok, so when u say "Manning cant win the big game" and "Mannign Chokes", ur wrong. He has won 3 playoff games that i can think of, which means he has won a big game. And u keep bring up the whole "how many rings has he gotten" thing. His career isnt over, so shut up with that. And how can u sit here and critizise a team, when ur own team sucks?

Jaguars-im done talking with u since u apparently have no idea what ur talking about. When the colts win saturday please respond in the thread i will make, so u can repeat to me what the ESPN guys say about the Colts Vs. Ravens. Thanks

Back