Football KC vs. Indy

Who Wins?

• Total voters

bhelser

Bench Warmer
Maybe I am biased, being a die hard Chiefs fan, but there horrible run D versus LJ looks like a great chance to advance...what do you think?

The Cheifs defense cant stop the Colts passing game the way the Colts cant stop KC's run. I may be biased also but i think the Colts come out on top.

KC will win. It isnt even about indi choking or not. its about KC having 2 of the best corners in the league and the 2nd best coach in the league (herm edwards, best coach = eric mangini =-)). The players on KC are mostly vets. with a fair ammount of playoff experience. As for indi stopping the run...haha.

Larry Johnson will have a field day , He could very easily reach 200+ in the game . You guys say well Chiefs pass D cant stop Colts passing well they cant pass if there not on the field . Thats why I think Chiefs will run like 50+ times for the team.

i would pick the colts because i think coming off a dissapointing end to their season, no one has the colts going to the superbowl like they had them last year, therefore they will play with a lot less pressure and play much better. As for KC, they also have nothing to lose because they really shouldn't have even made the playoffs..so there is no pressure on their side either. I think it will be a great game but final score

34-27 INDY

The colts will win it. The cheifs defense is not good at all and manning will pick it apart. And what manny people dont realize about indys defense is that although there run defense it terrible, they have the second best pass defense. So when they force the cheifs to throw, which they will, trent green wont get anything.

Colts 31-17

JoeJoeAnt said:
The colts will win it. The cheifs defense is not good at all and manning will pick it apart. And what manny people dont realize about indys defense is that although there run defense it terrible, they have the second best pass defense. So when they force the cheifs to throw, which they will, trent green wont get anything.

Colts 31-17

How are they going to force them to throw if they are not stoping the run?

In order to make a team one dem. one must stop the running game, i doubt that Indy does that.

How do you figure they'll force them to throw they couldnt stop a high school Rb this year ( not literally) , just saying really suck against the run. If the Chiefs were to try throw more than like 15-18 times the whole game they'd be fools

JoeJoeAnt said:

Colts 31-17

You explained it yourself. The colts can't stop the run, KC will own the TOP in the game, and the tempo.

Its pretty hard for Indy to score with KC on the field running the ball and clock.

Back