Just a note

Reiji sucks....

Been getting that damn message that it's down for the last week. I though I did something. :ban:

Next time something comes up...I won't fix it...most of the time I am not the one who screw things...I am just

1) The guy who take the blame for everything Mike, Brett, Rob, Jason or Brian do to screw the forums.

2) The guy who try to fix it as soon as possible to avoid people pissed at the guy who take the blame for everything.

:ban:

kill him.

I will...you just wait. :shifty:

Next time something comes up...I won't fix it...most of the time I am not the one who screw things...I am just

1) The guy who take the blame for everything Mike, Brett, Rob, Jason or Brian do to screw the forums.

2) The guy who try to fix it as soon as possible to avoid people pissed at the guy who take the blame for everything.

Don't listen to them Ralphie. :love:

I am from Louisiana, so from birth I have been taught to blame the foreign guy.

Back