news on dragonslayer

UPDATE Hopefully w/o any problems this will be the last day I will be at this hospital -Most of the people have been wonderful and some may want to think about another career as they don't do well with the public--There a couple of nurses and a PCT that I would like to take with me
to the rehab center I am being shipped off to-I don't know to much about the place I am being sent to -I hope they have good PT there

UPDATE Hopefully w/o any problems this will be the last day I will be at this hospital -Most of the people have been wonderful and some may want to think about another career as they don't do well with the public--There a couple of nurses and a PCT that I would like to take with me
to the rehab center I am being shipped off to-I don't know to much about the place I am being sent to -I hope they have good PT there
Prayers for a good transition to your rehab facility and a great stay with great staff!

Hope everything goes well and you have a good recovery! Best regards, David

Hope you get the rehab that you want. Here's to a speedy recovery. I can't imagine learning how to walk again. Best wishes, Dave
Well when I get my prostetic I'll be able to right now I cruise around in a wheelchair as I named the 1 horned bull

UPDATE Found out today the insurance I am using now will expire on May 5th -Hopefully my other insurance will
pick it up and for how long or I will be out of here and have to go home and have therapy at home.

UPDATE Found out today the insurance I am using now will expire on May 5th -Hopefully my other insurance will
pick it up and for how long or I will be out of here and have to go home and have therapy at home.
I would hop[e the new carrier would not deny pre-existing conditions. I don't think they can. You might check with the state board who has oversight over insurance.

UPDATE-With all that's happened to me over the last month--I may no longer be diabetic a few of the nurses were I am at said I should have my A1C level checked I said my 3 month A1C check is in May --So I need to find out when I can have it checked -Right now my A1C is 6.2 my average blood sugar level over the last month is 110 -I think although not 100% sure if your under a 6.0 your no longer classified as a diabetic-If I am not I will of course be happy but will not change anything with my diet

UPDATE-With all that's happened to me over the last month--I may no longer be diabetic a few of the nurses were I am at said I should have my A1C level checked I said my 3 month A1C check is in May --So I need to find out when I can have it checked -Right now my A1C is 6.2 my average blood sugar level over the last month is 110 -I think although not 100% sure if your under a 6.0 your no longer classified as a diabetic-If I am not I will of course be happy but will not change anything with my diet
Sounds like good news to me Dave. My doc told me my A1C needs to be under 7. I'm taking 2 Metformin in the morning and 2 at night to control it. Of course diet and exercise helps too. Now that golf season is upon me I'll be getting some good exercise lol.

UPDATE
Shrinker has been on for just over a week and everything is looking good..guy should be back in within a week to re-measure
for a new shrinker -Hopefully in a few weeks time to look for a prostetic my goal is walk out of the rehab center under no
assistance whatsoever by the end of June.

UPDATE
Shrinker has been on for just over a week and everything is looking good..guy should be back in within a week to re-measure
for a new shrinker -Hopefully in a few weeks time to look for a prostetic my goal is walk out of the rehab center under no
assistance whatsoever by the end of June.
@dragonslayer913

You got this!! Keep moving forward!!

Back