news on dragonslayer

hi david, i'm no stranger to hospitals, so know that i mean it when i say i hope the recovery and rehab will be quick and let's be honest it will be a little painful. if you want to be engaged in easter programs let me know and ill post our address. praying, ruby/bear.

OK all had the surgery done yesterday at11:45am-3:30pm..I am hurting big time..On 3 different pain killers..deloted /Oxycodone/ and a nerve block have to take 1 hour apart--The deloted is through an IV..oxy are pills and the nerve block is run through a machine-Mentally I am fine the infection is gone finally-Weds/Thurs I am being sent to a rehab center closer to were I live

OK all had the surgery done yesterday at11:45am-3:30pm..I am hurting big time..On 3 different pain killers..deloted /Oxycodone/ and a nerve block have to take 1 hour apart--The deloted is through an IV..oxy are pills and the nerve block is run through a machine-Mentally I am fine the infection is gone finally-Weds/Thurs I am being sent to a rehab center closer to were I live
We will keep on praying for you!

Hang in there, my friend

Everytime I look down and don't see my leg below the knee it looks weird -I'm fine with that because the infection is gone-I have to do exercises to build up upper body strength --Physical therapy had me standing with use of a walker felt odd--I can't wait until I get my prostetic leg but thats not until 9-12 weeks hopefully 9 weeks depending on how I heal

Everytime I look down and don't see my leg below the knee it looks weird -I'm fine with that because the infection is gone-I have to do exercises to build up upper body strength --Physical therapy had me standing with use of a walker felt odd--I can't wait until I get my prostetic leg but thats not until 9-12 weeks hopefully 9 weeks depending on how I heal
Stay strong! You got this, one day at a time!

Well adverted a disaster yesterday was to be transported to a advantage nursing rehab center problem is they were going to
send me was one I told them at least 10 times don't send me there-So I am still here in the hospital--The place I want to go
doesn't have bed available

Now they bought someone in as a roommate who was driving drunk (he said I was lit pretty good) claims he was hit by another
driver that left the scene-He fractured his leg and became detached from his hip-I asked my nurse why wasn't he taken into
surgery she said drivers suspected of DWI go to the bottom of the list -Me: So I have to listen to him scream in pain? my nurse
I can give you something to help you sleep..so she did-It didn't work--Eventually next day he had surgery--Oh his age 22 and
from what I understand wasn't given a breathlyzer test-He picked up his sisters friend at work and was giving her a ride home-
She has serious head injury and has bleeding in brain -Now how do I know al this I am only laying 5 feet from him,

My wife a real smart person when she thinks -I asked her a few times what is the better rehab place-Warren Manor or Golden Living -She without even thinking about it...you don't want to go to Golden Living-So I decide ok Warren Manor it is -Well a few days ago they were all set to send
me to Golden Living I was I told you I didn't want to go there-So today I get a text from my wife saying I made a mistake u want to go to Golden
Living-I said what makes you say that my aunt told me its Warren Manor that's bad--So now Golden Living doesn't have anymore beds available
So now trying to get into another facility with a good reputation that is reasonable close to my house

Back