Just a head's up, going to be pulling the plug on the site

This is sad, but agree it makes sense.

I'm not on FB, but am on Twitter. @mayanrelic

I know some of you better than others, but I'd buy anyone of you a beer or five if I ever got to shake your hand(s).

OK I'll ask

How much does this place cost a month to keep it on the air?

I know I don't post much but I do like TCG as a place of refuge from the hustle & bustle of the other sites. From the number of folks that have posted since the announcement was made it looks like more than just a couple still drop by from time to time even if they don't post. I know that I'd be happy to make a donation to keep things going & if others would who knows?? Has anyone considered asking to take the site over? Maybe a partnership with more than one helping to run the site?

Just throwing some ideas out there before the plug is pulled, please feel free to coment as needed.

OK I'll ask

How much does this place cost a month to keep it on the air?

I know I don't post much but I do like TCG as a place of refuge from the hustle & bustle of the other sites. From the number of folks that have posted since the announcement was made it looks like more than just a couple still drop by from time to time even if they don't post. I know that I'd be happy to make a donation to keep things going & if others would who knows?? Has anyone considered asking to take the site over? Maybe a partnership with more than one helping to run the site?

Just throwing some ideas out there before the plug is pulled, please feel free to coment as needed.

Similar thoughts to myself Bud. And likewise I would consider helping out with funds. Not sure how much maintenance of the site is actually needed?

And Ryan, those 5 beers are noted with thanks! A Scotsman always remembers when beer is involved

Message Zeek guys i know a 1and1 domain is like 50 a yr . but i'll toss some cash to help . maybe we can do something here to get some new blood involved in the site to make something of it?

I'll PM Zeeck & see if what I can find out. I have a brother in southern Cali. who is a web site developer & could be a big help on the technical issues.

didn't really slow collecting just slowed on money lol . Got a new house older kid new car etc. still get stuff but just have been very lazy at scanning and posting up new items . Most of my stuff has come from COMC . trying to get into more Group breaks but not many around. I guess paypal has hurt some of it as well. But i'd like to see this site stick around just need to find something to get it going again.

Back