over 6000 items up on eBay

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
not sure ive ever gotten this high before...I still have a full shoebox 2 row of jerseys that I need to get listings made for...

there is a bit of everything up there, mostly football, and mostly autos, but some other sports, baseball, Olympic, basketball, hockey, mma...

this is my first crack at selling off those 2012 Heroes and Legends, and I am doing ok with those, thus far I've sold 11 inserts for $23.49, haven't sold any base or relics from that set though, but the inserts are doing pretty good for me, the boxes kick out 3-4 per blaster and the blasters were $6 each, so sure I am getting 'cherry picked' but with the inserts, it seems the boxes pay for themselves...I don't figure this trend will continue, but I dropped $360 on the blasters, got around 200 inserts, and am averaging $2+ per insert, plus the 60 relics, 16 base sets, and countless singles...now if I can move some actual base cards I may buy more...it would be nice to clear $90 on the first cycle, just need someone that wants bulk of some singles...a bit shocked that I haven't gotten any offers on the relics I have up after 2+ days

doing alright with this promo, still have a couple days left to finish off my jerseys, and I have about 250 items with watchers, so I figure ill get a bunch of last day, last minute offers, or the usual lowballers....

unlike andy, I didn't pay for any of my listings...

link to my ebay in my signature, its best to search by set or player as opposed to scrolling through, as things are all sorts of out of order since I only got 5000 free listings, so it wasn't enough to where I could end all the listings I had up on 30 day that end in like 4 days now, along with all my 'new' listings...hate paying listing fees..

The most I've ever had up at once was maybe 200 max. I know I peaked 100 and got up to at least 150 items they weren't all cards, but selling individual cards helps shoot up your number of items for sale. I only have 10 things up right now gotta get my butt moving.

there comes a point of having too many...I think...I know when I find something to flip I typically check sellers other items and if its a couple hundred I will narrow my search, whereas if they have 30 ill look at everything...still have a fair amount of people buying multiple items, that is the benefit of having multiple cards in the picture, though once in awhile I run into some idiot that cant read...

sold another 4 cards today, and didn't look at my 4 offers, too tired

there is another listing promo out, so ill be around 5700 listings when I wake up...I started uploading over 4400 items at 1:30 Chicago time, so itll probably take 12-14 hours to complete...since its auction only promo, I am not editing all my stocked listings of multiples (id have to look to see how many, but its gotta be around 1000)...

not too concerned if I don't get multiple bids because of potentially bad ending time of listings, because I just changed all my BIN/BO to auction style on all my 'old' listings...only I only had 20 yet to run auto listings made, so I made like 40 more today, and then probably 450 or so 1992 Topps Gold, 1992 Topps Gold Winner, and 1993 Topps Black Gold baseball inserts...all those old inserts I start at $0.25, so I might get a team guy or something buying them, but for the most part they were already poached years ago, I know I sent some to COMC, I listed some of the stars on eBay, so not too much in the way of 'good selling players' left in there, but hey, someone will probably want some...

also, on a happy note, I have now sold 50 cards from those 60 2012 Americana Heroes and Legends... 2 relics 21 inserts 27 base, and I still have 8 days left on the initial listing, so ive got about 20% of what I spent back in my pocket (64 cards per blaster - 1 hit, 3-4 inserts, then 59 or 60 base)...doing better than expected overall, but I figured I would have sold more base (all 27 were to the same guy, and of the same person)

as I said, cards will be uploading for another 10 hours or so, they are going up by year, and last I checked it was about to start 2001...not much new stuff, those will go up likely Saturday, as I have around 200 au/jsy that SHOULD be here by then, but one guy is really dragging his feet on shipping...printed the label last Wednesday, and when I checked around lunchtime it still hadn't scanned in...I sent him a message Sunday to inquire about it and he had the common 'ive been sick' excuse and then yesterday he said he dropped it at the post office at 4pm Monday, but it should have scanned by now...ANGRY

wouldnt be a free listing promo without Turbolister crashing...looks like i revived it...program froze last night, then only uploaded 233 of almost 3000 listings after the freeze, all the others were listed with errors...things seem to be uploading fine today...shouldnt cause any timing issues with the promo though...just annoying that i could have potentially lost over 4000 listings - and just after i finished getting all my inventory reloaded after the last terrible crash

Have over 1000 still listed from last promo since they let me do 30 day listing for free :) Got another 100 that aren't listed but ready.

I think I have 1300 from the 30 day promo...

had another hiccup in the program, hopefully its running smooth again...good thing we have like 10 days, it might take that long for them to get listed...

the package that 'shipped' last Wednesday, that the seller claims shipped Monday still hasn't scanned into the system...im not sure they were actually sent, its 125 auto/jsy and by my calculations its over 8 ounces for 125 base cards, unpackaged, so packaged with quite a few thick cards, im thinking it would be close to 13 ounces, but its marked as first class info received...I bought a 59 card lot that is priority...hmmm

6790 listings...5 have bids....

at least the Bo is seeing decent action, 21 hours left...lots of stuff will be ending over the next couple of days, lots of fun stuff...hope to sell 50 thing by the end of Monday...

Back