It was worth the wait

Great triple for an Auburn Collector. I am usually not big on triple or quad autos, but those are super nice. I would love a Manning triple like that. Or if possible a Dome Patrol quad, even though Sam Mills would have to be a cut.

I'm usually not either, because most of the time, the multi-player stuff makes absolutely no sense. Have you seen some of the combos in Ultimate this year? It's like the companies are just doing whatever they can to get rid of sticker autos and jerseys. Only combos I ever plan on owning are those with only Auburn players on them.

Nice,thought UD was changing their ways with redemptions,or maybe that's with this years cards. I haven't bought a redemption card since it took me a year to get a Mike Williams. When I got it the red. was worth around $175 & since it was a yr. later it was worth about $40:doh:

Nice,thought UD was changing their ways with redemptions,or maybe that's with this years cards. I haven't bought a redemption card since it took me a year to get a Mike Williams. When I got it the red. was worth around $175 & since it was a yr. later it was worth about $40:doh:

UD will give you the option of holding out as long as you want, or accepting a substitute. You give them a few names, and they do the best they can. It's a terrible system, since the quality control people who you communicate with regarding the redemptions don't actually know what is available. They just give your list of a few players to the redemption department, and you hope for the best. If you are unhappy with whatever you receive, you essentially have to start the process over. On top of that, they will not let you communicate directly with the redemption department, because the computer processing of the redemption has to occur on the quality control level, and redemption department has no way of verifying who you are or what you are owed.

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Back