Basketball Is DCS a good site to order from?

XisXis9

Bench Warmer
Do ppl pull Jordan, Kobe and Lebron autos from their product? Should I purchase my UD premier box from them? Thank you, I am making an attempt at going high end and any input from ppl with previous experience would help. Should I go to Blowout? Thanks:)

Blowout has them for $231 dlvd...I would do that, not a bad price. Plus, when they come out in a little while, they might be on sale and you could get $20 off. Weekend sales are the best on there.

and they are totally unsearched? there is a chance of me getting my beloved Jordan auto I've been seeking since i was 12!?!? LOL, I'll take Kobe, Lebron, Rose, Mayo, Gordon, Nash, Howard, etc.. I'm not picky

XisXis9 said:
and they are totally unsearched? there is a chance of me getting my beloved Jordan auto I've been seeking since i was 12!?!? LOL, I'll take Kobe, Lebron, Rose, Mayo, Gordon, Nash, Howard, etc.. I'm not picky

No one can guarantee you those awesome pulls, but I personally recommend DACardWorld, blowout, or pghsportscards. I prefer DA, but have ordered from all three and have gotten great pulls from all three. IMO, DA has the best service. Overall, blowout probably has the lowest prices, but I dont order from them too often unless its a super deal because I have to pay VA sales tax. pgh has limited selection sometimes, but you can find odd/older stuff there that other sites wont have. I have been considering ordering from DCS, but havent pulled the trigger yet. If I do, I can let yall know how the experience was.

thanks for all the input everyone, It's always good to have other people's opinions/sharing of personal experience before you pick the company to do business with.

I have never had a problem with OCSC. Orange County Sports Cards.

DACW is where I usually order from :)
Blowout has a good reputation.

Never heard of DCS though :eek:

Back