Break Complete! 2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Baseball Hobby Pick 1 Team Get 1 Random Draft Order Spot to Pick a Second Team Style Group Box Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

IMG_0771.jpeg
IMG_0770.jpeg
IMG_0769.jpeg

Live link to the group box break video:

Live link to the second team draft order randomization video:

This product is nice and the boxes have been a lot of fun so far so I wanted to see if anybody is interested in trying a PICK ONE TEAM and get ONE RANDOM DRAFT ORDER SPOT to PICK YOUR SECOND TEAM STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2022 TOPPS CHROME PLATINUM ANNIVERSARY BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-24 packs per box
-4 cards per pack
-1 Autograph card per box

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Let the celebration continue with this all-new release of 2022 Topps Chrome Platinum that sets up another all-time classic with the 1953 Topps design, showcasing top players from the past, present, and future on dazzling chrome!
- Collect the entire 500-card Base Set, as well as an extended set of colorful and patterned chrome parallels!

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $12 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE TEAM THAT YOU PICK AND ONE RANDOM DRAFT SPOT TO PICK A SECOND TEAM from the list of unpicked teams and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of members in the break to determine the draft order to choose second teams from the unpicked teams when this is full.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product has released and is in hand so we should be able to do this break soon after it fills if there is interest in doing this one.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Seattle Mariners, Baltimore Orioles Mechjo16 PAID
2. Atlanta Braves, Arizona Diamondbacks rubypup PAID
3. Los Angeles Angels, Miami Marlins rubypup PAID
4. Kansas City Royals, Oakland Athletics PAVI39
5. New York Yankees, Milwaukee Brewers PAVI39
6. Boston Red Sox, Philadelphia Phillies kpit1978 PAID
7. Pittsburgh Pirates, Texas Rangers Criollos PAID
8. San Diego Padres, Minnesota Twins grapler135s PAID
9. Tampa Bay Rays, Chicago White Sox Bobbyd9179 PAID
10. St. Louis Cardinals, Houston Astros AndyDrummond PAID
11. New York Mets, Cincinnati Reds jefflerner PAID
12. Toronto Blue Jays, Cleveland Guardians jefflerner PAID
13. Los Angeles Dodgers, Chicago Cubs grapler135s PAID
14. San Francisco Giants, Washington Nationals Criollos PAID
15. Detroit Tigers, Colorado Rockies AndyDrummond PAID

Second Team Draft Order:

1. Bobbyd9179
2. rubypup
3. jefflerner
4. grapler135s
5. Mechjo16
6. AndyDrummond
7. grapler135s
8. rubypup
9. PAVI39
10. kpit1978
11. Criollos
12. Criollos
13. PAVI39
14. jefflerner
15. AndyDrummond

Last edited:
Okay I went ahead and grabbed the Dodgers...so there are 2 spots left in this one. Price reduced to $10 per spot if anybody else might be interested in jumping in and joining us for this break.

I’ll leave it open until tomorrow and I’ll take the last two spots if they are still available.

Last edited:
For $10 let’s close this out. I’ll take the Tigers
Thanks for closing us out on this one Andy!

Okay we are full thank you everybody. I have just posted transactions and will plan to do the second team draft order random around noon PT so that we can start picking second teams.

Thanks,
Mike

Back