Football Indy Chokes again.

Hats off to the colts.

Awesome game.

Joe is happy. I wanted the colts to lose so I could rub it in really good.

Couldnt ask for a better game.

BTW, a michigan player justed intercepted a michigan player.

Muhahahahahaha

No way they are coming back from 21-3.

Shut your mouth ;) well off to party over the win!!! My friends are actually at the game so their real lucky

Josh do I even need to say it? Colts are going to beat the Bears next week. Until then Indiana is going to be 1 crazy place.

joshsmith said:
Muhahahahahaha

No way they are coming back from 21-3.

You still sipping on that haterade?

WOW, that was one heck of a game! I actually shed a few tears when we won - I was so happy! As soon as Jackson (DUH) picked off that brady pass I just looked to the top of the dome and said "WERE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL, WERE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL" How sweet it is !!!

That last drive of the Colts will surely equal "the drive" we have known before. Folks that was a GREAT game!

Go COLTS!

JoeJoeAnt said:
josh-u must feel dumb GO COLTSSsss

not really. It was all a joke emo. I wanted the colts to lose just so I could rub it in joes face.

I bet he was on the edge of his seat the entire game too.

How about getting off MSF then talk trash though buddy :)

JoshHATERAID.....lol....man come on now, you know you love the COLTS as much as we do.....LOL....you have to admit it was a great game....

Oh it was one of the greatest AFC titles games ever.

Colts broke an all time record by coming back and winning from 18 down in an AFC title game.

Thats the only reason why I said it. Im from just north of Detroit. Im a big time Detroit Pistons/ Michigan fan. I like Tom Brady, but im really happy Marlon Jackson made the big play at the end to seal the patroits fate.

Im not mad/or sad that the colts won. Congrats to him.

Back