im tryin to figure out npn promotions but only the ones i can do online

saints9537

Bench Warmer
the real problem is ive never done any and to be very honest im not all that computer savy. if anyone can help me out with some links and how to info I would really appreciate it. im a single dad who loves the sport card hobby and want to have this as something for me and my 2 year old son to be able to do together but like most im struggling to support him and I in this recession. so I figured online no purchase nes would be a fun and easy way to try to collect extra cards at no cost. thanks again for any help or info u have for me

First of all, welcome to TCZ. To be honest with you, man, collecting cards solely from NPN programs isn't going to return many cards. I'd say no more than 5 a year, or so. Really, the best thing you can do on a budget is to choose a single player/team from any sport and just make it a goal to get as many cards of that player/team as you can. You'd be amazed at how much fun it could be to go after every card, especially for kids.

The only company, as far as I know, that does online NPNs is Upper Deck. You can find that site here. I usually enter at least once a week in every single product. I'm not sure if it helps, the more times you do it, but I've never seen/heard anyone claim that it hurts.

Also, be sure to keep an eye on our contests and giveaways forum. There are some fun contests held there from time to time, that give you easy chances at winning some pretty decent cards.

Good luck with your collection, and if you have any other questions feel free to ask.

the real problem is ive never done any and to be very honest im not all that computer savy. if anyone can help me out with some links and how to info I would really appreciate it. im a single dad who loves the sport card hobby and want to have this as something for me and my 2 year old son to be able to do together but like most im struggling to support him and I in this recession. so I figured online no purchase nes would be a fun and easy way to try to collect extra cards at no cost. thanks again for any help or info u have for me

Welcome to TCZ! Like Mike said, NPN is not the easiest way to get some PC cards. If you past in the Pay IT Forward thread, there are many people on here that will go through their collections to see what they can help you with. If there is anything else that the staff can help you with, just let us know.

Welcome to the ...... @Cool_Hand_Flash I won't steal his thunder but if anything we can help with in PC let us know. You are not the only one on a budget and we love to help out these guys are the best. Also check out the take a card leave a card post in contests for a trade and the price of postage you may also find something you like

Welcome aboard @saints9537 I think you'll fit in well here,, what kind of cards do you collect? You'll find a lot of helping hands here who care just as much about your collection as theirs,, the pay it forward program here is a great thread and so is the take a card leave a card,,

Welcome to the trading card forum of the future!!! (Thanks @Amandashubby2010 :p)

I have no clue when it comes to NPN because they never let anyone outside North America take part in it lol

Back