I'm New...Thanks For Having Me!

vwvega80

Bench Warmer
Hello,
This is R.C. Hayes in Florida. I've been on many of the trading lines in the past...trading cards with you, but have sold my collection and now am into obtaining in-person autographs. I will be happy to sell or trade with you for other autographs that I can use, but am not trading into cards. I have autographed baseballs/bats/footballs, and mini helmets. Also a few full size replica helmets. Check out my site at Coach's Corner when you get a chance and LMK if you see something that you can't live without. LOL. I have pictures of most of the people I have got to sign for me and would expect a similar situation of anyone that I am dealing with.
Thanks,
vwvega80

Welcome to the site. If you get any questions just let me or one of the moderators know. would also recommend you posting your trade lists in the appropriate forum. You will get more responses there :)

Thread in proper place

Hello,
Thanks for getting touch. Can you tell me if there is a memorabilia topic in each sport that I could list and converse at? If not,
perhaps one could be created.
Thanks,
vwvega80

Hiya R.C.! :) Welcome to the site. Glad to have you on board!! If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;) If you have football stuff for sale then there is an area for that in the football forums. There is one for trading, and another to just chat about football. Feel free to use any of those to sell trade, or just chat. Same goes with baseball, and the other sports. Have fun, and give me a holler if you need anything!

Troy

Back