Im new, hello everyone.

UltimateHockeyFan

Bench Warmer
Hey everyone, im new to SCF. I have accounts on sportscardforum and ultimatecardboard and im a great trader. I hope I get to know most of you well. At the moment, I am collecting 07/08 Rookie Materials, Vincent Lecavalier and Trevor Linden. Let me know if you have anything of these players and I would be glad to make my first trade on here with you.

Thanks, Brandon

Welcome to the site. Sports Card Freaks is the best trading card site on the net and the integrity of the people here can’t be beat. This site has the most knowledgeable and thrust worthy mods in the hobby. The site is super easy to use and the chat room is superior. And the arcade is always fun. So look around and if you have any questions don t hesitate to ask one of those knowledgeable and thrust worthy mods i talked about earlier.

Hiya Brandon! Welcome to the site. :) Glad to have you on board!! If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;)

Troy

parep2001 said:
Welcome to the site. Sports Card Freaks is the best trading card site on the net and the integrity of the people here can’t be beat. This site has the most knowledgeable and thrust worthy mods in the hobby. The site is super easy to use and the chat room is superior. And the arcade is always fun. So look around and if you have any questions don t hesitate to ask one of those knowledgeable and thrust worthy mods i talked about earlier.

WOW fix that typo, the mods might start thinking you havea bit of a man crush on them LOL

I mean...I like the MODS too BUT NONE of them are THRUST worthy lol LOL

LOL LOL LOL I crack myself up....

welcome to freaks , please join us in the chat room for trade nights, thursday and sunday, 9 pm eastern for trading, discussion, and contests

But, pop in the room anytime and let’s make a deal!
Any questions pertaining to the site, don’t hesitate to ask me , or another staff member.

Keep an eye open for contests featuring great prizes!

Bryan_Mc

Back