I'm Back And Buying!

Rukkus

Bench Warmer
I am interested any NY Giants auto's/multi colored gu. No Ron Daynes!
Also buyng Adrian Peterson, Brady Quinn and Steven Jackson auto's/multi colored gu.

Sorry for the late reply guys I was busy celebrating this super bowl win with 1 million other people in NYC I'll get back you everyone in a bit!

atrain2004 said:
yeah congrats man great win i did predict it bought 3 elis before the packers spa, spa gold and contenders
Hey man your collection has grown since I have last been on great job with that!
I know you may not be anxious to unload the Eli's but I am interested in those and the Brandon Jacobs in your VHTG album. Let me know what you can part with. Thanks!

Rukkus said:
Hey man your collection has grown since I have last been on great job with that!
I know you may not be anxious to unload the Eli's but I am interested in those and the Brandon Jacobs in your VHTG album. Let me know what you can part with. Thanks!
P.S. A. Peterson and M. Lynch also:D

nelly1310 said:
not in your wants but would you be interested in this:

2006 Leaf Limited Legends Gale Sayers Auto/GU #'d/7

lmk.

Thanks!!!
Chris
Hello,

Thansk for posting! I am interested and would like to see a pic. I should also mention any low #'d auto's/gu I will be interested!

legendaryprospect said:
i have a bowman chrome rookie auto of jacobs for 52 dlvd
Heya lon!
sorry bout that, I am interested in the 3 Mannings you have in your vhtg if interested in selling. Also do you have any pics of jacobs or the above eli's?

Back