I make the banner, you give the points!!

sportydude said:
sorry bro...but those sigs arent really that good...and i know what im talking about..i make gfx as well...

http://sportscardfreaks.com/forums/graphics/33431-my-latest-sigs-walls.html

lol for starters do you think I'm gonna spend 5 hours on a banner? No, 2ndly your style is cliche as hell, put a bunch of random google backgrounds of 3D wallpapers behind players, yea like we haven't seen that a million times lol. Keep hating and charging people for your small banners.

dbackfan12 said:
Ok guess you fell asleep for longer LOL :D!

nlchampsample.jpg

multimediapitstop said:
lol for starters do you think I'm gonna spend 5 hours on a banner? No, 2ndly your style is cliche as hell, put a bunch of random google backgrounds of 3D wallpapers behind players, yea like we haven't seen that a million times lol. Keep hating and charging people for your small banners.
lol well your sigs honestly ****. i spend about 1 hr on a sig. and my style isnt cliche as hell its my style. the stocks arent random, they are what looks good. all you do is put a pic of a person and slap text on and call it good. lolz for my small banners, your banners are way too big....and atleast mine arent horrible!

sportydude said:
lol well your sigs honestly ****. i spend about 1 hr on a sig. and my style isnt cliche as hell its my style. the stocks arent random, they are what looks good. all you do is put a pic of a person and slap text on and call it good. lolz for my small banners, your banners are way too big....and atleast mine arent horrible!

Did I hit a nerve? Cry some more.
biggiobannerb.jpg

ichirobanner.jpg

biggiobanner2.jpg

Better than all your banners. You are the definition of chump, come in here advertising your lame cliche work that you see on every message board on the net. Nobody asked you for your opinion, you see me getting points, making banners for low points and you're trying to put a stain on my name, true jealousy. I don't have to explain my banners to you, a picture and some text? Riiiiiiight. Whatever makes you sleep better at night. Take it somewhere else.

hey can u make me a Maurice jones-drew, and ronnie brown, banner. It would have their names next to their faces, and on top it would say The Elusive Backs
How much points is it?

And also to the person telling multimedia's banners were bad, they are really amazing, and yours are your own style also, there is nothing to fight about.

velocity8 said:
hey can u make me a maurice jones-drew, and ronnie brown, banner.
How much points is it?

And also to the person telling multimedia's banners were bad, they are really amazing, and yours are your own style also, there is nothing to fight about.

50 points to do that, and thanks.

multimediapitstop said:

really nice but there is one little problem, the small picture, it is the guy running the bases next to the big one of his face is not him its josh willingham so if you would please just fix that i would love it, it is awesome thanks. how many points you want?

red said:
really nice but there is one little problem, the small picture, it is the guy running the bases next to the big one of his face is not him its josh willingham so if you would please just fix that i would love it, it is awesome thanks. how many points you want?

Here ya go sorry about that:
samplejacobs.jpg

50 points.

Back