I make the banner, you give the points!!

I would like to request my same banner with DimeTime Sportscards in place of Home of the Braves and the top line removed...I want this as a second banner as I am going to use it on my website...Let me know when you can do it and points will be on the way :)

Could I get a banner with Cedric Benson on one side and Walter Payton on the other. I would like the Bears logo in the center. maybe just put "collecting all Chicago Bears" as the lettering...Thanks

DimeTimeSportscards said:
I would like to request my same banner with DimeTime Sportscards in place of Home of the Braves and the top line removed...I want this as a second banner as I am going to use it on my website...Let me know when you can do it and points will be on the way :)

Hey, I actually don't have the photoshop file to do that, I can see if I can put something over the words and put what you want me to, will see if it looks any good, won't charge for that.

Townklurds said:
Could I get a banner with Cedric Benson on one side and Walter Payton on the other. I would like the Bears logo in the center. maybe just put "collecting all Chicago Bears" as the lettering...Thanks

Yes, your 5th in line right now, when the ones before you are complete I will do it.

shortd81:
chippersample.jpg

southhawks23:
triplesample.jpg

multimediapitstop said:
Hey, I actually don't have the photoshop file to do that, I can see if I can put something over the words and put what you want me to, will see if it looks any good, won't charge for that.

Sounds great! I will add a blurb on my site to promote your services as well :)

Back