I found this funny.

Poopy Pants

Bench Warmer
I sold a card on ebay, and after nearly a week, the buyer still hasnt paid. After looking at his feedback, I noticed he made a purchase today, and was left positive feedback, so he obviously paid for the item instantly, if not within hours of hitting the BIN. The item he purchased you ask? Extenze! You know, the stuff that makes your penis grow larger. Apparently cards can wait because he is too busy growing his wiener. I of course opened a case, so if nothing else, Ill be able to relist it in a few days. Ebay should allow sellers to leave negative feedback if a case is opened and won.

i think if you can open a claim (4 days) you should be able to get your $ from fees back and leave negative feedback

i think if you can open a claim (4 days) you should be able to get your $ from fees back and leave negative feedback

You can't leave negative feedback, but you can get your fees back. Unless they changed it within the past 3 months. I did a claim over the summer, and won it. The buyer of course left me a negative before I could close the case, but ebay took it off with a simple phone call. Unfortunately, I couldnt leave him feedback. Even after winning the case, I only had the option of not leaving feedback at all, or leaving a positive.

Back